Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 209. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am not sure if this has been discussed in this group but how do I purchase tokens using USD? When can I do wire transfer?
Hello, if to speak about USD payments, we accept wire transfers over $1,000. Tokensale starts November 27,2017 11:00 AM (GMT), but you can deposit before the ICO starts if you've got registered at https://tokensale.ins.world/
Haven't you thought about creating your own platform?
We have actually) We are planning to launch our own platform in Q12018
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I am not sure if this has been discussed in this group but how do I purchase tokens using USD? When can I do wire transfer?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Haven't you thought about creating your own platform?
How you can connect manufactures and cunsomers? Its looks like Ambrosus project... and I also cant understand...
We have different projects. INS Ecosystem has no direct analogues and competitors as of now. INS Ecosystem is the first and only decentralized platform that will directly connect grocery manufacturers and consumers. It will eliminate the costly intermediaries - wholesalers and retailers - and pass the saved value to consumers.
Activity: 168
How you can connect manufactures and cunsomers? Its looks like Ambrosus project... and I also cant understand...
Why did you decide to airdrop INSP as a promo token and not just issue a real airdrop to create some value within the community and goodwill? Kind of feels like the local kids been round and dropped off the weekend junkmail... and I have a no junkmail sign on my mailbox......so you know... why does my wallet have this unsolicited promo tool?
We decided to drop INS Promo tokens to large number of ETH wallets because our product targets a very large audience and it helps people learn about our existence. The bonus is provides is also a pretty considerable reward for spreading the word of our ICO. As for airdropping the real token, that a) wouldnt exactly be fair to our backers who choose to buy it b) isn't quite possible yet as we haven't issued the token. It will happen after the ICO. If you're personally not interested in using the INSP token, you may simply ignore it or give it to your friends

Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Why did you decide to airdrop INSP as a promo token and not just issue a real airdrop to create some value within the community and goodwill? Kind of feels like the local kids been round and dropped off the weekend junkmail... and I have a no junkmail sign on my mailbox......so you know... why does my wallet have this unsolicited promo tool?
I want to test a beta version. Where can I find it?
Beta version will be launched in Q2 in 2018 , you can see it in our roadmap!
Why you use blockchain technology?
We are building a decentralized marketplace that connects grocery manufacturers, consumers, and third-party fulfilment providers.

The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together.

Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic manufacturers want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward.

Blockchain enables us to trim costs. It shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.
What will happen with unsold tokens?
Unsold tokens will be burnt.
How secure is your system? Is it protected from hacking attempts?
Our security system was designed and developed by the team of the internationally acclaimed cryptographer Dmitry Khovratovich, who is a security expert at the University of Luxembourg. We employ a wide range of measures and take all the necessary precautions in addition to the inherent security of the blockchain technology itself.
Activity: 4
How secure is your system? Is it protected from hacking attempts?
Activity: 28
Why you use blockchain technology?
What will happen with unsold tokens?
I want to test a beta version. Where can I find it?
How solid are your partnerships with the manufacturers?
INS received strong interest from some of the largest grocery manufacturers in the world. Select companies who have signed memoranda of understanding with INS include:

UNILEVER, a Dutch-British transnational consumer goods company with $54 billion in annual sales in 2015 co-headquartered in London, UK. Its products include food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. It is the world's largest consumer goods company. Unilever is one of the oldest multinational companies; its products are available in around 190 countries.

MARS, an American global manufacturer of confectionery, pet food, and other food products with $33 billion in annual sales in 2015, and is ranked as the 6th largest privately held company in the United States by Forbes.

FRIESLANDCAMPINA, a Dutch dairy cooperative whose main brands include Friesche Vlag, Chocomel, Fristi, Dutch Lady, Appelsientje, Milner, Campina, Landliebe, Optimel, Mona and "Mix'it". It is one of the top 5 dairy companies in the world with annual revenue of €11 billion in 2016. FrieslandCampina has branch offices in 33 countries, employs a total of 22,000 people, and sells products in more than 100 countries.

VALIO, a Finnish manufacturer of dairy products and one of the largest companies in Finland with more than €2 billion turnover. Valio's products include cheese, powdered ingredients, butter, yogurt and milk. It is Finland's largest milk processor, producing 85% of the country's milk. Valio's product range currently consists of about 1,000 products. Valio is Finland’s biggest food exporter and sells products to nearly 60 countries.

RECKITT BENCKISER, a British multinational consumer goods company with $12 billion in annual sales in 2015 headquartered in Slough, UK. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.  Its brands include Dettol, Strepsils, Veet, Airborne, Air Wick, Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, Mycil and Vanish. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
This is a big success! I see that your team consists of experienced and responsible mates, so you'll had a great future!
It states that I can send INSP tokens to my friends and family and they can also get 5% discount. Is this true.? That is the only purpose of INSP tokens? You could have given 5% discount to everyone rather than this.
Yes, INSP​ ​provides​ ​an​ ​additional​ ​5%​ ​bonus​ ​to​ ​purchase​ ​INS​ ​tokens​ ​during the​ ​Token​ ​Sale. And you can send them to any ethereum accounts in order to provide them the bonus also (friends or partners for example).
Please, wait for more details, we'll publish the detailed instructions on how to use these tokens in the official channel.

Ok, will be waiting for more details on this. It would be great if you bring some use for this airdropped coin so that people get to know more about it.
And you can participate in our referral program and get your reward!
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ico-referral-program-5-a64353c6ae64
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
It states that I can send INSP tokens to my friends and family and they can also get 5% discount. Is this true.? That is the only purpose of INSP tokens? You could have given 5% discount to everyone rather than this.
Yes, INSP​ ​provides​ ​an​ ​additional​ ​5%​ ​bonus​ ​to​ ​purchase​ ​INS​ ​tokens​ ​during the​ ​Token​ ​Sale. And you can send them to any ethereum accounts in order to provide them the bonus also (friends or partners for example).
Please, wait for more details, we'll publish the detailed instructions on how to use these tokens in the official channel.

Ok, will be waiting for more details on this. It would be great if you bring some use for this airdropped coin so that people get to know more about it.
Jump to: