Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 208. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am reading your paper on the website and cannot understand, forgive me my ignorance, about the system.
Are fulfillment centers more the less the same like common ware houses? It seems so, but how are they going to survive and managed by whom?
I would understand if they belong to the INS Ecosystem itself, so you can operate it, but if other people/organizations will manage centers (that was my impression from reading your paper) then they should take some fee for handling orders to sustain. Will prices are still lower in such case if orders handling is managed by a third party - neither manufacturer nor consumer (and not even INS team)?
I'd like to notice that during the initial stages of development of the ISN Ecosystem we’re planning to cooperate with fulfillment centers and logistics companies which are already operating in this business. So there are no expences on building and maintainig them, but of course, there will be a small fee about 1% which still allows to keep the prices much lower, right? Wink

Is it confirmed that fulfillment centres will have 1% fee only? The website of INS states that 15 transaction fee it is for INS system itself.
Then again, it it true that certain expenses won't be applied for the companies running centres, but will 1% fee cover storage, sorting, delivering goods ordered through INS platform?
The percentage is approximate here to show how small it could be, but the exact amount will depend on a definite smart contract which a certain fulfillment party runs.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
and is there a minimum purchase I should do?
what blockchain platform are you running on?
INS tokens are EIP-20 Ethereum based tokens
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I am reading your paper on the website and cannot understand, forgive me my ignorance, about the system.
Are fulfillment centers more the less the same like common ware houses? It seems so, but how are they going to survive and managed by whom?
I would understand if they belong to the INS Ecosystem itself, so you can operate it, but if other people/organizations will manage centers (that was my impression from reading your paper) then they should take some fee for handling orders to sustain. Will prices are still lower in such case if orders handling is managed by a third party - neither manufacturer nor consumer (and not even INS team)?
I'd like to notice that during the initial stages of development of the ISN Ecosystem we’re planning to cooperate with fulfillment centers and logistics companies which are already operating in this business. So there are no expences on building and maintainig them, but of course, there will be a small fee about 1% which still allows to keep the prices much lower, right? Wink

Is it confirmed that fulfillment centres will have 1% fee only? The website of INS states that 15 transaction fee it is for INS system itself.
Then again, it it true that certain expenses won't be applied for the companies running centres, but will 1% fee cover storage, sorting, delivering goods ordered through INS platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
is there a beta version planned?
As I know, they're on the R&D stage now
Activity: 52
what blockchain platform are you running on?
is there a beta version planned?
Activity: 197
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Can I keep promo token INSP a while or even after ICO is over? Can they be accumulated for the future use?
INSP provides additional 5% bonus to purchase INS tokens during the Token Sale. It is a promo token and can not be exchanged into INS token.It is not tradeable.

Does that mean that they will be useless if not used during ICO? Can't I buy INS tokens after ICO and use INSP that are mine already to have that small bonus of 5%?
You'll be able to buy tokens after ICO, but the INSP bonus won't be available, right
Activity: 28
Can I keep promo token INSP a while or even after ICO is over? Can they be accumulated for the future use?
INSP provides additional 5% bonus to purchase INS tokens during the Token Sale. It is a promo token and can not be exchanged into INS token.It is not tradeable.

Does that mean that they will be useless if not used during ICO? Can't I buy INS tokens after ICO and use INSP that are mine already to have that small bonus of 5%?
Activity: 196
Where the ins will be implemented first?
We're going to launch in the biggest cities of the Asian region such as Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul and Singapore first.
Where the ins will be implemented first?
Will the unsold tokens be burned?
Yes, definitely!
Will the unsold tokens be burned?
What kind of software are you going to develop?
INS will develop and publish well designed website and apps for customers to implement the user side of the on-chain access to INS smart contracts and access to products listed by manufacturers on our own platform we are developing now Smiley
Do you plan to add other options for the token? Smiley
What kind of software are you going to develop?
Jump to: