Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 207. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 2
What is the 20% token reserve for?
20% tokens will remain in Reserve Fund.
The Reserve Fund will be used to provide referral rewards to new customers to accelerate the ecosystem growth.

what are the referral rewards ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is it right that the ins Services Are used in Russia? If they reach the max cap Where want they to expand?
Our project is planned for launching in different countries. Please, see our WP https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf paragraph 7.2. ​GEOGRAPHICAL ​EXPANSION ​PLAN .
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is it right that the ins Services Are used in Russia? If they reach the max cap Where want they to expand?
What are you going to sell then if fruits, veggies, meat etc are excluded from the list?
We are going to start with FMCG (or CPG) goods. Examples include non-durable goods such as packaged foods, beverages, toiletries, and many other consumables.
Can someone explain how INSP works??
INSP is  a promotional token it's not the same as INS. 
INSP tokens are used exclusevly for obtaining a 5% bonus to INS token purchases at the token sale. To apply for the Bonus provided by the INSP tokens you have to send at least 1 INSP token to your promo token address, which can be found at the Profile tab of your https://tokensale.ins.world account

Here is a detailed instruction: https://ins.world/airdrop/How_to_Apply_INSP_(INS_Promo_Token).pdf
Attention! Take care and DO NOT send ETH or anything else to your promo token address. Only send INSP tokens! One INSP token automatically provides a 5% bonus on a single transaction at sale.
Activity: 252
I wonder, how will you deal with fresh groceries like those with very short shelf life?
We're not dealing with perishables in the very beginning of launching the project, but then, when the fulfillment centers netwok will be enlarged noticeably, it won't be a problem.

What are you going to sell then if fruits, veggies, meat etc are excluded from the list?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Can someone explain how INSP works??
20% tokens will remain in Reserve Fund.
The Reserve Fund will be used to provide referral rewards to new customers to accelerate the ecosystem growth.
Will I receive some points or tokens if invite relatives of friends to participate in your peoject? How big will be my reward then?
You can join our referral program, where the reward is 5% of every token purchase made by your referral.
Activity: 52
Activity: 188
Will I receive some points or tokens if invite relatives of friends to participate in your peoject? How big will be my reward then?
Hi there! Ican use INSP 5% bonus only during the ICO period, right??
Yes, you can use your promo INSP only during the period of tokensake.
Activity: 14
Will the manufacturers you signed a memoranda with buy coins to participate?
Manufacturers are people too Grin So why you think they can't do that, huh?)
Activity: 14
Hi there! Ican use INSP 5% bonus only during the ICO period, right??
Activity: 64
Will the manufacturers you signed a memoranda with buy coins to participate?
I wonder, how will you deal with fresh groceries like those with very short shelf life?
We're not dealing with perishables in the very beginning of launching the project, but then, when the fulfillment centers netwok will be enlarged noticeably, it won't be a problem.
Muo
Activity: 236
How to participate in referral program?
A referral link can be obtained in your account at https://tokensale.ins.world
Your referral results can also be tracked through your account.
and is there a minimum purchase I should do?
Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH.  
Activity: 52
How to participate in referral program?
Jump to: