Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 211. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
what's market cap for this after hard cap ?
Nestle is your manufacturer?
Do you have an escrow? What company is providing this service?
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
What else I can do with my INSP tokens ? Will there be any value for them after the ICO ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
What is the minimum amount of investition ?
Are there any competitors among existing projects or  ICOs  passing at this time ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I " m interested, whether the issuing points are planned or only online shopping with delivering?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Hi guys! I just realized that received 777 INSP tokens in MyEtherWallet! Thank you!
Do these tokens we can use only to 5% INS token purchase bonus, or we can also trade them somewhere? Wink

Hello! No, INSP tokens is only for 5% INS token purchase bonus, but you can share them with your friends!

So if I send 1 INSP token and buy $95 worth INS, I'll get $100 worth INS.? What is the purpose of other 776 INSP tokens?
Why do you use Ethereum (EIP20) instead of Ethereum (ERC20) ? What are the main differences?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I just realized that received 777 INSP tokens in MyEtherWallet! Thank you!
Do these tokens we can use only to 5% INS token purchase bonus, or we can also trade them somewhere? Wink

Hello! No, INSP tokens is only for 5% INS token purchase bonus, but you can share them with your friends!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
Will INS tokens be bought and sold on exchanges and what exchanges will be carrying them?
We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
Activity: 406
Will INS tokens be bought and sold on exchanges and what exchanges will be carrying them?
What are the key differentiators between you and other players?
INS Ecosystem has no direct analogues and competitors as of now. INS Ecosystem is the first and only decentralized platform that will directly connect grocery manufacturers and consumers. It will eliminate the costly intermediaries - wholesalers and retailers - and pass the saved value to consumers.
Activity: 12
What are the key differentiators between you and other players?
ico price is 0.0033 ETH
You can see here . Yes, 3 weeks after ICO token price will be 0.00333 ETH/ 1 INS

Activity: 175
ico price is 0.0033 ETH
A good idea and a little money to implement. Good luck, guys.
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 28
A good idea and a little money to implement. Good luck, guys.
How to participate in INS Ecosystem ICO?

Follow the link https://tokensale.ins.world/, create an account and follow the instructions in your personal account. Read the detailed instruction here https://blog.ins.world/how-to-purchase-ins-tokens-80ffbc3bfe1 
Jump to: