Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 215. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I want to participate in refferal program. How it works?
-Once a person enters our site via your referral link and creates an account, he becomes your referral and receives a 1% bonus for all his purchases.
-You’re eligible to receive 5% of every token purchase made by your referral.
-Payment is made in INS tokens. Tokens will be distributed after the end of the ICO.
-You can keep track of your referrals and see how many tokens you get from their purchases.
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ico-referral-program-5-a64353c6ae64
Activity: 182
I want to participate in refferal program. How it works?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
could you tell me the technical side of conversing altcoins into ins tokens?
You'll be able to sign in to your personal investor's account to buy INS. At this platform you will deposit your altcoins, and when the tokensale is active you'll be able to buy INS tokens for ETH. The platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS.
And within the ecosystem will i be able to pay for my purchases with fiat?
Yes, in INS they are going to take fiat, ETH, BTC, and, of course, INS tokens will be the main means of payment within the INS Ecosystem.
Activity: 190
You'll be able to sign in to your personal investor's account to buy INS. At this platform you will deposit your altcoins, and when the tokensale is active you'll be able to buy INS tokens for ETH. The platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS.
And within the ecosystem will i be able to pay for my purchases with fiat?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 243
Activity: 37
I like the idea to allow consumers to directly buy from manufacturers. But, how is the system decentralized when consumers are buying from manufacturers and there's still a link in the chain which are the fulfillment centers who can influence the price because they need to be payed as well ?
Of course, someone has to deliver food and provide other fulfilment operations. I think, fulfilment charges will be included in final prices. But all these charges will be open and tranparent for every customer.
Yep, and in WP : fulfilment centres will not be allowed to markup prices, they will be paid for the fulfilment process only.
Activity: 172
I like the idea to allow consumers to directly buy from manufacturers. But, how is the system decentralized when consumers are buying from manufacturers and there's still a link in the chain which are the fulfillment centers who can influence the price because they need to be payed as well ?
Of course, someone has to deliver food and provide other fulfilment operations. I think, fulfilment charges will be included in final prices. But all these charges will be open and tranparent for every customer.
Activity: 37
How is INS going to take into account the many regulations and taxes that are currently in place when dealing with food products? For example, many countries have there own laws for certain types of foods that are (dis)allowed within their borders.
We are going to be fully compliant with local regulations in terms of controls / quality / etc. INS doest assume any cross border grocery sales. All locally produced / imported groceries are compliant with local regulations.
Activity: 168
How is INS going to take into account the many regulations and taxes that are currently in place when dealing with food products? For example, many countries have there own laws for certain types of foods that are (dis)allowed within their borders.
Activity: 75
And using app will help us (consumers) to uncover the story behind a grocery item and make smarter buying decisions based on information about the supplier, food miles, delivery and storage conditions.
And as I know, consumers will have a straightforward access to verified information about grocery items and see their ‘journey’ through the supply chain. So I can plan my day and I will know when my package will come and it will take a little time. Smiley
I really hope it will work and give so much comfort!
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world
The shorter and more efficient the supply chain is (which is so true about ins) the less groceries are wasted and carbon dioxide emissions get reduced. Both are good for our planet!
And using app will help us (consumers) to uncover the story behind a grocery item and make smarter buying decisions based on information about the supplier, food miles, delivery and storage conditions.
And as I know, consumers will have a straightforward access to verified information about grocery items and see their ‘journey’ through the supply chain. So I can plan my day and I will know when my package will come and it will take a little time. Smiley
btw more people would be able to eat healthy food - that is a huge benefit for the society and the world
Activity: 198
Activity: 243
Activity: 201

You know, it does sound quite harsh to say "grocery retail ineffective". We cannot say it failed totally, perhaps it just not effective enough but it still functions.

however grocery seller its still effective on some sides
altough i very happy if the INS have a plan to put vegetables and fresh fruit in their product.

This ico bad smell: many Jewish surname and Rothschild banks ex-worker... nothing good for community, they work only for they
Sorry, but your complaint is absolutely offtopic!
Activity: 123
Merit: 14

You know, it does sound quite harsh to say "grocery retail ineffective". We cannot say it failed totally, perhaps it just not effective enough but it still functions.

however grocery seller its still effective on some sides
altough i very happy if the INS have a plan to put vegetables and fresh fruit in their product.

This ico bad smell: many Jewish surname and Rothschild banks ex-worker... nothing good for community, they work only for they
Activity: 196
As we r investors can u tell us what we can expect in terms of value when ins is listed?
The INS tokens will be used within the Ecosystem and as rewards, loyalty for consumers from manufacturers etc. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.
INS use term participants not investors.
With all the SEC requirements, ICO bans and global regulation changing every other day, each ICO needs to be extremely careful how they use words/terms. Categorically speaking the INS token is not an 'investment'.
If you're looking for a dollar or satoshi 'value' after the token launches you'll just be speculating. Community managers won't be able to help with that. And they'd be very reluctant to even try.
Ok, I see
As we r investors can u tell us what we can expect in terms of value when ins is listed?
The INS tokens will be used within the Ecosystem and as rewards, loyalty for consumers from manufacturers etc. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.
INS use term participants not investors.
With all the SEC requirements, ICO bans and global regulation changing every other day, each ICO needs to be extremely careful how they use words/terms. Categorically speaking the INS token is not an 'investment'.
If you're looking for a dollar or satoshi 'value' after the token launches you'll just be speculating. Community managers won't be able to help with that. And they'd be very reluctant to even try.
Jump to: