Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 217. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
It's good news for the customers. The big super markets have been screwing suppliers large, and small  into the ground for years, not to mention the customers.
Can't wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
This seems a wonderful idea, especially for goods with a long shelf life, very convenient Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Yeah, and it's also said they're launching in the UK next year. That'd be fantastic!
It means hundreds of household favorites could soon be available to buy at much lower prices, of course it's great!
Does anyone really enjoy trawling round a supermarket, humping bags in and out of the car and facing the traffic?  Soon we will have Virtual Reality shopping where you can glide down the aisles from the comfort of your home or office. Cheesy
Activity: 185
Yeah, and it's also said they're launching in the UK next year. That'd be fantastic!
It means hundreds of household favorites could soon be available to buy at much lower prices, of course it's great!
So they all have all signed agreements, that's a great sign, I guess, right? Wink
So they all have all signed agreements, that's a great sign, I guess, right? Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Great project but what exchanges would support INS?
We are now in the middle of communications with several exchanges, and we'll give the exact information closer to the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, I have a question that I couldn't find an answer in the advertisement of the project. How my orders will be delivered to me?
This info can be found in their whitepaper, I read about it recently there))
Hello, I have a question that I couldn't find an answer in the advertisement of the project. How my orders will be delivered to me?
Orders will be delivered by couriers employed by courier companies or acting as independent contractors
Activity: 229
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
but on sale just 60%
and i think , that included bonus 25%
but i think is fine , considering they have good people
even 60% is more than enough, don't you think Wink

its will be 45 million token for sale buddy
because i think bonus will take on total token for sale
but like i say before ,
doesn't matter about it
they have good team and concept
60% of tokens to be sold during ICO
The rest 40% are calcualted based on that, I guess
but on sale just 60%
even 60% is more than enough, don't you think Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

INS creates up to 100,000,00 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem.

yes that true
but on sale just 60%
Hey,guys! It's great you have your own blog on Medium, that gives us the opportunity to get latest news about INS!
Activity: 243
What was there in CoinAgenda Global hosted in Las Vegas? Was it a presentation of INS Ecosystem? And what this event gives for project?
CoinAgenda Global (@CoinAgenda) is a high-end conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, traditional high-net-worth investors, industry insiders and blockchain-based startups.
CoinAgenda is the one place where the world’s most knowledgeable cryptocurrency investors and the top established and upcoming investment opportunities meet and exchange information.
"It is one of the most productive conferences we have ever been to. The concept behind INS Ecosystem was welcomed by industry experts, cryptocurrency founders and fintech executives. Our team’s collective experience, product knowledge, pragmatic roadmap and the progress made allowed us to draw lots of attention and present a unique opportunity for potential investors.
Now, we are working towards conducting our ICO on Monday, November 27th, 2017. It is less than 4 weeks away! Our Medium blog is the source for updates, news and industry related articles."
Interesting"
https://blog.ins.world/coinagenda-global-las-vegas-recap-afd76ecdb4b1
So budding! Smiley
Activity: 196
What was there in CoinAgenda Global hosted in Las Vegas? Was it a presentation of INS Ecosystem? And what this event gives for project?
CoinAgenda Global (@CoinAgenda) is a high-end conference for blockchain and cryptocurrency investors, traditional high-net-worth investors, industry insiders and blockchain-based startups.
CoinAgenda is the one place where the world’s most knowledgeable cryptocurrency investors and the top established and upcoming investment opportunities meet and exchange information.
Activity: 198
Activity: 37
I want to know if I will be in Japan, next week I will be in New York , will everyting will be the same in my app, so I can buy for example meat by the same rules?
As I know this app will work the same way in every country you are in, so you are free to use it everywhere Wink
And what about tokens? I think it will be so user friendly Smiley
And how many tokens will there be created?
INS creates up to 100,000,00 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem.
I already want to start use this app! Cheesy
Jump to: