Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 214. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What is KYC???
KYC (or Know Your Customer) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients.
The Tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as can not be resold or otherwise alienated by their holders to citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the country or territory where transactions with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations, or will become so prohibited or restricted at any time after this Agreement becomes effective ("Restricted Persons").
We do not accept participation from the Restricted Persons and reserve the right to refuse or cancel the INS token purchase requests at any time at our sole discretion when the information provided by the purchasers within the KYC procedure is not sufficient, inaccurate or misleading, or the purchaser is deemed to be a Restricted Person.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
What is KYC???
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Why are you reviewing any platforms ​as ​a ​possible ​base ​for ​INS?
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth (currently limiting to a dozen tx/sec), and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, we will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands transactions per second.
Well, thank you for clear answer!
As the existing blockchain platforms such as Ethereum have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth (currently limiting to a dozen tx/sec), and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, we will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands transactions per second.
Activity: 201
As I know from whitepaper users who will pay with INS tokens will get 5% of discount,right?Is there any other advantage to the INS token?
Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards. If to speak about tokens as a payment method, general prices will be minus 5-10% (manufacturers accept to sell products at discount when payment made in INS tokens)
The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem. With INS tokens consumers will be able to buy groceries with up to 30% discount to retail prices.
Wow! 30% discount? It is really worth it Smiley
As I know from whitepaper users who will pay with INS tokens will get 5% of discount,right?Is there any other advantage to the INS token?
Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards. If to speak about tokens as a payment method, general prices will be minus 5-10% (manufacturers accept to sell products at discount when payment made in INS tokens)
The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for handling all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within the INS ecosystem. With INS tokens consumers will be able to buy groceries with up to 30% discount to retail prices.
Hey, guys! Will your tokens be available on exchanges??
as I know they have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
And ICO will start 27/11/2017 11:00 AM (GMT)
Oh, so soon. We need to hurry up! Smiley
I think we have enough time to deposit Cheesy
All the more so it will lasts for 28 days!
so I can buy tokens only during this period?
After the ICO, you will not be able to buy INS tokens directly from us.
Activity: 96
as I know they have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
so I can buy tokens only during this period?
Activity: 196
Activity: 198
Activity: 198
So eligibility to discount and rewards will depend on the payment method?
Yes. And When placing orders via the INS website or app, consumers will be able to specify delivery details and complete purchases using onsite payment.
https://blog.ins.world/a-decentralized-online-grocery-marketplace-how-it-works-for-consumers-290702184f40  Wink
Thank you! I believe in your success!
Activity: 56
Yes. And When placing orders via the INS website or app, consumers will be able to specify delivery details and complete purchases using onsite payment.
https://blog.ins.world/a-decentralized-online-grocery-marketplace-how-it-works-for-consumers-290702184f40  Wink
may I know wen will be the distribution of tokens?
Tokens will be issued 14 days after the end of ICO.
Activity: 182
may I know wen will be the distribution of tokens?
Jump to: