Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 218. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I want to know if I will be in Japan, next week I will be in New York , will everyting will be the same in my app, so I can buy for example meat by the same rules?
As I know this app will work the same way in every country you are in, so you are free to use it everywhere Wink
And what about tokens? I think it will be so user friendly Smiley
And how many tokens will there be created?
INS creates up to 100,000,00 utility tokens that provide access to marketing-related services in a decentralized, token-based ecosystem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I want to know if I will be in Japan, next week I will be in New York , will everyting will be the same in my app, so I can buy for example meat by the same rules?
As I know this app will work the same way in every country you are in, so you are free to use it everywhere Wink
And how many tokens will there be created?
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
So after ICO there wont be token creation?
Yes, No ​token ​creation, ​minting ​or ​mining ​after ​the ​end ​of ​the ​ICO ​period.
And what numer of tokens generated depens on?
The ​exact ​number ​of ​tokens ​generated ​depends ​on ​the ​amount ​of ​funds ​contributed.
Ok, I get it! Smiley I want to be a part of your Ecosystem! Because it is a big step forward!
Yes, No ​token ​creation, ​minting ​or ​mining ​after ​the ​end ​of ​the ​ICO ​period.
The ​exact ​number ​of ​tokens ​generated ​depends ​on ​the ​amount ​of ​funds ​contributed.
I've just read that ICO ends 1 week after reaching the target of 100k ETH or as soon as the fund equal to hard cap (150k ETH) is raised.
Yes, 100k ETH is the target, and 7 days after for every person to get a chance to participate. And in the same time there is no need to continue sale more bc a range 100-150 allows to develope the whole project efficiently.
Activity: 266
Can I buy INS tokens after the end of ICO?

After the end of the ICO INS tokens will be available on the exchanges.

We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades. Tokens will be released on the Ethereum (EIP20) blockchain, and will be available for transfers and trading very soon (up to 2 weeks) after the ICO.
thanks for the answer. What exchanges do you plan?

We are negotiating with the main exchanges at the moment! When everything is known for sure, we will immediately inform our supporters!
Will waiting Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I've just read that ICO ends 1 week after reaching the target of 100k ETH or as soon as the fund equal to hard cap (150k ETH) is raised.
Activity: 172
What will there be turover of funds inside Ecosystem for a month?
We dont give any financial forecasts, as this entails legal risks. I can say that the online grocery market is now more than $ 100 billion a year, and it is projected to grow to $ 300 billion by 2020.
So you plan to launch your own blockchain?
I asked it already.They also consider designing and developing their own INS blockchain platform in the future, where nodes are selected from a semi-trusted set of supporters. Given the trust in the nodes, they will implement one of much faster consensus algorithms from the BFT family (HoneyBadgerBFT/Zyzzyva/others), enabling up to thousands transactions per second. A smart contract virtual machine will run on top of the consensus algorithm. The state of the INS blockchain will be regularly anchored to the most popular smart contract ledgers (at least ETH) so that proofs of state and proofs of transaction (within INS) can be verified by Ethereum smart contracts (like it is currently done in BTCRelay or will be done in the future in Plasma). Common optimization techniques such as state sharding and payment channels will be also implemented.
Activity: 201
We dont give any financial forecasts, as this entails legal risks. I can say that the online grocery market is now more than $ 100 billion a year, and it is projected to grow to $ 300 billion by 2020.
So you plan to launch your own blockchain?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Interesting, I don't touch ICO's as a rule, but will watch this and see.
Hi My Friend's, Please When  INS ECOSYSTEM Listed In Exchange  Huh
INS plans to get the INS token listed, but we can't specify the list of exchanges and exact timing. We expect to get listed on one or several exchanges in Q1 2018.
Activity: 198
Activity: 190
What is the price of Token?
It is 300 INS tokens are equal to 1 ETH.
means 1$ for 1INS ?
Something like that, but INS token rate for the ICO is fixed in ETH. So, please, don't make a confusion and follow it according to ETH rate.
Jump to: