Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 238. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Morning, everyone Smiley
Are there any great news yet? Smiley

Hi, ICO is closer every day, isnt' it a great news? Smiley Less than a month left for ICO, getting ready for it!
Morning, everyone Smiley
Are there any great news yet? Smiley
It will definitely pleasure to try later participating in INS Ecosystem. I expect it to be easy to buy, yet still wondering how purchased good can be delivered, how far they can be delivered, what would be additional cost for that.
In fact, there are many questions about those centers, too. It is a bit difficult to vizualize it, at least for me. I can see it like sort of ware house, maybe?
Thanks, guys for information and link, but actually was reading about referral program here
https://blog.ins.world/ins-ico-referral-program-5-a64353c6ae64

5% earning from every token purchased by signed up person, hmmm, sounds, good. I never expected that signed up person will also earn 1% bonus just because they used my link for signing up. Haha, can't imagine if that is possible in the real world retail market Smiley
Activity: 252
Here it is, many answers to the most commonly asked questions Smiley
https://ins.world/faq

P.S. I find it very useful and time saving.
Activity: 252
And just one more question. The price will be in INS token and won't be tied to any national currency?
Exactly! You see, INS Ecosystem will use INS token for all the trading between manufacturers and consumers. From what I gathered, the INS token price will be one for all centers, but on the other hand the token price itself is dependable (hope I got it right) from currency exchange market. I don't think it is going to do anything with national currency but rather with most common internationally accepted fir at and cryptocurrencies.

Let em get you some links. Hold on here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
when the ICO end ? and how many target raised ?

ICO will end on 25th December, and target is 100,000 ETH.
By the way, I have another suggestion Smiley perhaps, you can make a membership, too? That would be appreciated by many, I am sure.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
when the ICO end ? and how many target raised ?
That is quite an interesting project, and probably it will be one of the first of its kind. In my humble opinion, you really need referral program to attract participants. Would be great to have kinda family rewards later or something like that.
Hello Smiley
I have a question. For example, after successful launch you will be presented in different countries - will be there the same range of items sold? and furthermore, if manufacturer supplies the same product for different countries with INS Ecosystem, will prices be the same?
Hello! The prices will be the same. Household chemicals ,toiletries and so on will be the same. Food like meat, milk and other from fermers and small manufactures likely will be different.

What about large manufacturers? Let's say, manufacture is at the place A and they supply the same good to the sorting INS Ecosystem centre X in one country and centre Y in other country, and distance from manufacturer to both centres differs a lot. Just wonder if price will remain the same despite delivering cost for manufacturer?

It doesn't really matter for manufacture, and we will provide the best price for consumers thanks to the direct connection between them and manufacturers. All prices within INS Ecosystem will be in INS tokens.
Activity: 196
And just one more question. The price will be in INS token and won't be tied to any national currency?
Hello Smiley
I have a question. For example, after successful launch you will be presented in different countries - will be there the same range of items sold? and furthermore, if manufacturer supplies the same product for different countries with INS Ecosystem, will prices be the same?
Hello! The prices will be the same. Household chemicals ,toiletries and so on will be the same. Food like meat, milk and other from fermers and small manufactures likely will be different.

What about large manufacturers? Let's say, manufacture is at the place A and they supply the same good to the sorting INS Ecosystem centre X in one country and centre Y in other country, and distance from manufacturer to both centres differs a lot. Just wonder if price will remain the same despite delivering cost for manufacturer?
Hello Smiley
Hello Smiley
Ok, and what you gonna do if you don't reach this goal??
If the minimum target is not reached, all collected contributions will be returned.
I see but I hope everythings will be ok, bc your project is a blast!
Thank you, we appreciate your support!!
Activity: 36
If the minimum target is not reached, all collected contributions will be returned.
I see but I hope everythings will be ok, bc your project is a blast!
Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
Activity: 36
Can I invest right now?
No, you can only get whitelisted now, as the INS ICO starts on November 27th, 2017.
Jump to: