Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 236. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
INS Ecosystem project is one of the best for 2017 crytpocurrency world. And soon all nations around the world will be a part of  INS Ecosystem because Groceries are involved and every country makes use of one grocery products or the other. Long Live INS Ecosystem.
Just see Amazon spike. It is a hot sector.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
i see your point and it makes sense, so the worst scenario - if everything stays the same! Grin

it is going to get better anyway, I'm sure! INS already has strong supporters among manufacturers! there will be more of them when the system is living! and consumers will come as well!
Activity: 204
Can I put my referral link given after signing up just anywhere I want or there are some restrictions?

I believe, there cannot be any restrictions Smiley Link is given for you to advertise yourself, so surely you are free to use it as you want.

Then it is great! Can I have only one referral link?

Hello! as gar as I know, and it is logical that you can only have one referral link!

oh, thanks! and what shall i do if a want to get more INS?

You can take part in our bounty program! Here is the thread dedicated to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
Or you can wait for the ICO which starts November, 27!

great, off to read about your bounty program
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Can I put my referral link given after signing up just anywhere I want or there are some restrictions?

I believe, there cannot be any restrictions Smiley Link is given for you to advertise yourself, so surely you are free to use it as you want.

Hello! as gar as I know, and it is logical that you can only have one referral link!

You can take part in our bounty program! Here is the thread dedicated to it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
Or you can wait for the ICO which starts November, 27!

Activity: 252
i see your point and it makes sense, so the worst scenario - if everything stays the same! Grin
copper member
Activity: 378
According to one of postings in the INS Ecosystem official blog, retail industry is experiencing what you called apocalypse. Isn't it too strong word? What if it is just a cycle of not so good times for the retailers but then oil price will rise and perhaps, retail market will revise again? How will that affect INS ecosystem? In general what market niche will be taken for Ecosystem compare to the large department stores?

Please, don't think I am pessimist or whatsoever, but you know, it is always better to be prepared to a worse scenario Wink

I agree with Ashley! INS isn't a shelf for products, it is a platform that is going to connect manufacturers and consumers

Exactly! nothing in common with huge retailers
According to one of postings in the INS Ecosystem official blog, retail industry is experiencing what you called apocalypse. Isn't it too strong word? What if it is just a cycle of not so good times for the retailers but then oil price will rise and perhaps, retail market will revise again? How will that affect INS ecosystem? In general what market niche will be taken for Ecosystem compare to the large department stores?

Please, don't think I am pessimist or whatsoever, but you know, it is always better to be prepared to a worse scenario Wink

I agree with Ashley! INS isn't a shelf for products, it is a platform that is going to connect manufacturers and consumers
copper member
Activity: 378

i see your concern! but those problems with retailers - do you really think they are closely related to the oil prices? in my opinion it is about people wanting to get everything quickly and conveniently, wanting them to see the formation of prices (and prices be cheaper) and the way that their purchases make while getting to them. I guess it is all about progress. That's what INS is about.

It will definitely pleasure to try later participating in INS Ecosystem. I expect it to be easy to buy, yet still wondering how purchased good can be delivered, how far they can be delivered, what would be additional cost for that.
In fact, there are many questions about those centers, too. It is a bit difficult to vizualize it, at least for me. I can see it like sort of ware house, maybe?

The development of the INS Ecosystem platform and supporting app, along with more details for the operating centers will be taking place soon. It is hard to make exact vizualization right now before platform is ready, however, it is confirmed that fulfillment center will also use courier services to deliver good as fast as possible, to ensure their high quality and considering expiry date.
During the initial stages of development of the ISN Ecosystem we’re planning to negotiate with fulfillment center workers and couriers, logistics companies on our own behalf to demonstrate the viability of our working system. Later we will pass these roles to independent contractors following the instructions from our app (just like Uber taxi drivers work independently for a system that distributes the orders).

INS Ecosystem will be the one to run fulfillment centres in the beginning just to provide en excellent example, am I right? And then only those services will be given to the third party?
Activity: 140
Just checked information about bonus, so it seems the biggest bonus is meant for ICO participants, while referral bonus is not so big already... On the other hand, it is totally up to me how much I can earn from referrals.
Oh, and I can get bonus twice - for myself if I signed up by someone's link and for person who used my link. I am afraid there will be cheaters who would play with bonus and referral program...
My worries, though, are not about duration of ICO but the fact that closing date falls on the Christmas! People will be too busy with other things and may overlook the great opportunity.

Don't worry, helen123. It is true, Christmas time will be there but purchasing tokens can become a nice Christmas gift for beloved ones!
Really, I woudn't be worrying that much, and after all I think most activity will be in the first two weeks because of bonus.

Exactly, if we find potential in the project then it is always good to participate in the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise you may loose those bonus if you participate later, better plan in the beginning of ICO to get more bonus.

So true!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
My worries, though, are not about duration of ICO but the fact that closing date falls on the Christmas! People will be too busy with other things and may overlook the great opportunity.

Don't worry, helen123. It is true, Christmas time will be there but purchasing tokens can become a nice Christmas gift for beloved ones!
Really, I woudn't be worrying that much, and after all I think most activity will be in the first two weeks because of bonus.

Exactly, if we find potential in the project then it is always good to participate in the beginning of the ICO. Otherwise you may loose those bonus if you participate later, better plan in the beginning of ICO to get more bonus.
Will be there any way for consumers to check all that data for the goods they are keen to buy? Like where did that hen was grown and where did that squid come from?
Activity: 140
Global chain supply is another big issue, in my opinion. With all its disadvantages that supply is being used by many people and it was adopted to their needs at certain point. Logistics hold huge portion of grocery market, and even for direct consumer-manufacturer connection it will most likely still presented.
How to curb it fully?

Logistics and supply chain management is quite promising area of improvement of blockchain in retail. From farm to fork, blockchain technology provides integrity, authenticity and security for the pedigree data as items move through the supply chain. These records are time-stamped and tamper-proof. In addition, they are independently verifiable by all members and parties allowed access to the data.
A blockchain-based logistics and supply chain management system offers control over how, where and when the product is produced, transported, stored, delivered and presented to the end consumer.
So to sum it up, logistic and supply chain won't be taken away but will be modified greatly to suite needs of consumers and manufacturers.

So, we will receive more trustful supply chain at the end comparing with what we have now. Is that what you were trying to say?
Jump to: