Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 242. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Who is Moe Levin and what does he do for INS ? Smiley
Moe Levin is a visionary entrepreneur, investor and advisor.
He brings together people, financial institutions, regulators and even governments in order to build diverse and thriving platforms and ecosystems. Today, Moe is the CEO at Keynote, a global tech conference company focused on cryptocurrencies, blockchain startups and actionable innovations.
And in addition, Moe Levin is a board member of Unsung, hacking homeless hunger, and an advisor for both Blackmoon Crypto and INS Ecosystem:
"Fundamentally, blockchain technology allows for secure and reliable information storage. It is able to bring transparency and trust into shopping experience and create conditions for supply chain optimisation. To me, even more important is the ability to provide people with control over where and what they decide to buy and eat.
With this in mind, INS Ecosystem has potential to redefine grocery shopping experience and I have no doubt that the team will deliver on their promise".
Oh, thank you for answer! It is very interesting! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
He brings together people, financial institutions, regulators and even governments in order to build diverse and thriving platforms and ecosystems. Today, Moe is the CEO at Keynote, a global tech conference company focused on cryptocurrencies, blockchain startups and actionable innovations.
And in addition, Moe Levin is a board member of Unsung, hacking homeless hunger, and an advisor for both Blackmoon Crypto and INS Ecosystem:
"Fundamentally, blockchain technology allows for secure and reliable information storage. It is able to bring transparency and trust into shopping experience and create conditions for supply chain optimisation. To me, even more important is the ability to provide people with control over where and what they decide to buy and eat.
With this in mind, INS Ecosystem has potential to redefine grocery shopping experience and I have no doubt that the team will deliver on their promise".
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
What is the role of fullfillment centre?
INS plans to establish a basic network of fulfillment centers in up to 10 cities across the world
to accelerate adoption, establish effective business processes, and strengthen position by
combining the online platform scale with the magnitude of a physical network of fulfillment
centers and their associated operations. INS will seek to engage independent fulfillment center
operators ​to ​join ​the ​INS ​ecosystem ​to ​ignite ​further ​geographical ​expansion.
But what will fullfillment workers do?
Fulfillment center workers, employed by a fulfillment center operator or acting as independent
contractors, ​will ​follow ​instructions ​received ​via ​the ​INS ​fulfillment ​app ​to:
● Collect ​products ​delivered ​by ​manufacturers ​to ​fulfillment ​centers
● Assemble ​products ​into ​orders
● Pass ​assembled ​orders ​to ​couriers
​INS ​will ​seek ​to ​attract ​independent ​workers ​to ​join ​the ​ecosystem.
You can find it in https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf  Wink
Activity: 252
INS plans to establish a basic network of fulfillment centers in up to 10 cities across the world
to accelerate adoption, establish effective business processes, and strengthen position by
combining the online platform scale with the magnitude of a physical network of fulfillment
centers and their associated operations. INS will seek to engage independent fulfillment center
operators ​to ​join ​the ​INS ​ecosystem ​to ​ignite ​further ​geographical ​expansion.
But what will fullfillment workers do?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Indeed Smiley As ins token are meant to be the only means of payment within the ecosystem.
I see, so in future the consumers will be able to pay for orders with their INS tokens. Now I like the idea even more!)
To make it more attractive for you, I can say that ins token is also the only means for handling all types of rewards. We discussed the rewards a few pages back, you can find the info if you're interested Wink
Activity: 188
Indeed Smiley As ins token are meant to be the only means of payment within the ecosystem.
I see, so in future the consumers will be able to pay for orders with their INS tokens. Now I like the idea even more!)
Actually, that's exactly what INS tokens are for Roll Eyes
Are you planning to accept fiat as a currency for consumers??
The consumers using our app will be able to start paying with fiat, however we'll do our best to encourage them to use INS tokens as the main currency inside the system.
Actually, that's exactly what INS tokens are for Roll Eyes
The consumers using our app will be able to start paying with fiat, however we'll do our best to encourage them to use INS tokens as the main currency inside the system.
Guys, I still have no idea if it's possible to buy tokens by usd with payment directly from visa or master card Huh
Gosh, noo!) The only way to buy INS tokens using USD is via wire bank transfer 1000$ and more Wink
Ok, thanks Embarrassed
I'm pretty sure, the ICO will be successful, as the idea itself is great and the team works really hard to bring this idea into life Smiley
30k ETH soft cap means if you can't raise 30k ETH, you will refund us, and the project fails, right?
If such a situation occurs, all contributions will be returned.
Guys, I still have no idea if it's possible to buy tokens by usd with payment directly from visa or master card Huh
Gosh, noo!) The only way to buy INS tokens using USD is via wire bank transfer 1000$ and more Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
30k ETH soft cap means if you can't raise 30k ETH, you will refund us, and the project fails, right?

So it is almost nearly 1$ because already the price of ETH is more than 300$. Once again what is the minimum hard cap that INS ecosystem is going to rise because token price in nearly 1$.
I was told the target for the ICO is 100k eth
Jump to: