Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 233. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello,where the ins ecosystem will be implemented first?
They plan to choose big cities of course, and want to start from Asian region, as I know, the preliminary list includes Tokyo, Seoul and Singapore.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Hello again guys Smiley Soo, its the 1st day of November and it means we have less days until the ICO Grin

ICO will start on 27th November so still, we have many days left in the ICO. Whether the pre-sale ended. If so how much money did the INS has announced. INS is also building community and daily it is attracting more investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello,where the ins ecosystem will be implemented first?
Muo
Activity: 236
Hello again guys Smiley Soo, its the 1st day of November and it means we have less days until the ICO Grin
Hi there! Wink Yep, but time goes too slow for me, can't wait Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Would there be INS Ecosystem visa card or Master card, for a quicker transaction?
We decided to forego this payment option out of security considerations.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Would there be INS Ecosystem visa card or Master card, for a quicker transaction?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
by the way, you are right! even I don’t like wasting time on going to those big grocery shops! and farmers are also going to cooperate with INS?
There will be no ​token ​creation, ​minting ​or ​mining ​after ​the ​end ​of ​the ​ICO ​period.
that's what they say in their wp

then just the ico, got it

And ins also has a referral program, you can find it on tokensale.ins.world

thanks a lot!!!
copper member
Activity: 378
by the way, you are right! even I don’t like wasting time on going to those big grocery shops! and farmers are also going to cooperate with INS?
There will be no ​token ​creation, ​minting ​or ​mining ​after ​the ​end ​of ​the ​ICO ​period.

And ins also has a referral program, you can find it on tokensale.ins.world

You can also take part in our bounty program. Here is the link to the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023

Activity: 77
KYC.legal 
Can this token be mined?
Activity: 36
Which wallet can i use to buy tokens?

INS token is an Ethereum-based EIP-20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their INS tokens using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, or MyEtherWallet.

DO NOT send funds from the accounts on exchanges! You don’t have access to your private keys for accounts on exchanges, so you won’t have access to INS tokens!

What is that EIP-20?

Ethereum's ERC-20 token standard has been recently formalized as an EIP.
The ERC-20 defines a common list of rules for all Ethereum tokens to follow, meaning that this particular token empowers developers of all types to accurately predict how new tokens will function within the larger Ethereum system.

Thanks everybody

INS token is an Ethereum-based EIP-20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their INS tokens using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, or MyEtherWallet.

DO NOT send funds from the accounts on exchanges! You don’t have access to your private keys for accounts on exchanges, so you won’t have access to INS tokens!

What is that EIP-20?

Ethereum's ERC-20 token standard has been recently formalized as an EIP.
The ERC-20 defines a common list of rules for all Ethereum tokens to follow, meaning that this particular token empowers developers of all types to accurately predict how new tokens will function within the larger Ethereum system.
Activity: 187

What is that EIP-20?

https://www.ethnews.com/ethereum-improvement-proposal-20-finalized-formally-establishes-erc20-standard

What is that EIP-20?

Activity: 196
You impress us with every advisor you announce!

Impressive! and here is the full list of advisors: https://ins.world/#advisory_board
Jump to: