Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 234. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You impress us with every advisor you announce!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
INS Ecosystem's advisor Eyal Hertzog is a thought leader and serial entrepreneur. He has founded and built multiple technology companies including AppCoin, MetaCafe and Contact Networks. Today, Eyal is co-founder and Product Architect of Bancor. Learn more about Eyal here - https://blog.ins.world/ins-advisory-board-eyal-hertzog-df7eb2bc0483

Activity: 140
That completely changes everything! almost no risk yeah?

meaning what? there're always risks in everything! even in going to your local grocery! you can tumble and fall Wink It is about make a choice and taking responsibility

ok, thanks! that's not exactly what i had in mind! i meant that i'll be able to sell the tokens if i don't want to buy anything in the ecosystem

If talking in general, that is what I should say about risks. When contributing to an ICO, there is never a guarantee that the product whose tokens are being offered will succeed, either with their ICO or in their future development. Like any crowdfunding campaign, people should think of contributing as a donation to a project in support of its potential development, and the tokens as a kind of reward for your support. However, in the case of an ICO campaign, the reward (tokens) has the potential to increase in value once the tokens are released and available on exchanges. The price will fluctuate depending on the state of the project and the market it operates in, which is the case for every business.
Activity: 196

meaning what? there're always risks in everything! even in going to your local grocery! you can tumble and fall Wink It is about make a choice and taking responsibility
Good day, everybody! Are your tokens considered securities?

Thank you for your question!
Based on the legal advice and opinions we gathered during the preparation process, INS tokens do not fall under the notion of securities as per most legislations. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.

Then what is it for? i see no sense if i won’t be able to earn anything

No sense?! but there are plenty of opportunity and benefits!!! The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within INS Ecosystem. With INS tokens consumers will be able to buy groceries with nice discounts to retail prices and other bonuses
but i won’t be able to sell it anyway!
Don’t get disappointed beforehand! INS tokens will be on exchanges

Based on the legal advice and opinions we gathered during the preparation process, INS tokens do not fall under the notion of securities as per most legislations. The INS token is not designed to offer earnings and does not provide token holders with any ownership or other interest in INS. Token holders are not entitled to any guaranteed form of dividends, revenue distributions, and voting rights.

No sense?! but there are plenty of opportunity and benefits!!! The INS token is planned to be the only means of exchange for all types of rewards and one of the means of payment within INS Ecosystem. With INS tokens consumers will be able to buy groceries with nice discounts to retail prices and other bonuses
but i won’t be able to sell it anyway!
copper member
Activity: 378

Reckit benckiser? what is that? never heard of them?

That's what I found: RECKITT BENCKISER, a British multinational consumer goods company with $12 billion in annual sales in 2015 headquartered in Slough, UK. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.  Its brands include Dettol, Strepsils, Veet, Airborne, Air Wick, Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, Mycil and Vanish. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.

so ins isn’t only about food, but also about health, hygiene and home products!
there we’ll be able to buy anything which can be found on a shelf in a supermarket
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

That's what I found: RECKITT BENCKISER, a British multinational consumer goods company with $12 billion in annual sales in 2015 headquartered in Slough, UK. It is a producer of health, hygiene and home products.  Its brands include Dettol, Strepsils, Veet, Airborne, Air Wick, Calgon, Clearasil, Cillit Bang, Durex, Lysol, Mycil and Vanish. Listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.

so ins isn’t only about food, but also about health, hygiene and home products!
copper member
Activity: 378

An impressive list of manufacturers!
by the way, you are right! even I don’t like wasting time on going to those big grocery shops! and farmers are also going to cooperate with INS?
We are ready to cooperate with any manufacturers willing to sell directly to the consumers!

That's really great, if small local farmers will participate in the ecosystem. i enjoy communicating with the people who grow my food, thanks to that communication you grow to trust them! and if I'm able to buy their produce online via INS, for instance, that would be really convenient!
The leading grocery manufacturers confirmed their interest in INS Ecosystem.

by the way, you are right! even I don’t like wasting time on going to those big grocery shops! and farmers are also going to cooperate with INS?
We are ready to cooperate with any manufacturers willing to sell directly to the consumers!
Jump to: