Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 245. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
And why do you need ico?
Maybe because classic venture capital firms rarely invest in non-profit or nearly non-profit organisations, how do you think, why?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
And why do you need ico?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Thank you! Please tell me more of how this works, i want to know more about the ecosystem.
The INS Foundation’s ultimate goal is to create the leading decentralized consumer market used by broad audiences by maintaining a thriving ecosystem of consumers willing to buy everyday products at lower prices and suppliers looking to sell directly and surpass existing retail chains.
The main role of the INS Foundation is to develop the open source technology required for running the decentralized INS ecosystem and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.
Muo
Activity: 236
And how do you like the advisors list, huh?) Big-name guys Cool
Grocery is involved, so this's gonna beone of the biggest and richest projects ever in the world of cryptocurrency. Logically, they have such advisors.
INS Ecosystem's Community Advisor Sebastian Stupurac is the Co-Founder of Wings, a successful community engagement and smart contract facilitation platform, one of the few working DAPPS on the Ethereum blockchain. Vast experience in decentralized solutions and blockchain technology since 2013.

Hey guys, I'm a newbie here but your project seems really cool, so what is the ins for?
Hello and welcome!
INS Ecosystem is a scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience. The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
Thank you! Please tell me more of how this works, i want to know more about the ecosystem.
Quote from: Dmitriy_support link=topic=2208591.msg23732980#msg23732980
The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
Saw the WP...such big names as Uniliver, Mars or Reckitt Benckiser impress and and give us an air of reliability Cool
It looks like it's pretty solid team and advisors are doing their job.
And how do you like the advisors list, huh?) Big-name guys Cool
This statement is of no suspect, but have you already made contracts with them?
We signed the official memorandum of understanding with Unilever. We will be honored to start operations with them and dozens of other producers that are highly interested to join the INS ecosystem and start selling their goods directly to consumers and rewarding consumers with INS tokens.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
Saw the WP...such big names as Uniliver, Mars or Reckitt Benckiser impress and and give us an air of reliability Cool
It looks like it's pretty solid team and advisors are doing their job.
Activity: 252
This statement is of no suspect, but have you already made contracts with them?
Muo
INS Ecosystem is a scalable blockchain-based platform that enables consumers to buy groceries directly from manufacturers at lower prices, with convenience. The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
I guess, that's what exactly makes the project unique and gives tons of advantages for both parties Smiley
Hey guys, I'm a newbie here but your project seems really cool, so what is the ins for?
Hello and welcome!
Muo, dude, you don't want to know what I really think about them Grin But I'm here, so it's not a problem to guess Wink
Luckily for all those wholesalers and retailers, the grocery market is too huge to put them under threat...
Well, who knows, maybe INS are to be the pioneers who will change the situation on the grocery market completely
Muo
Muo, dude, you don't want to know what I really think about them Grin But I'm here, so it's not a problem to guess Wink
Luckily for all those wholesalers and retailers, the grocery market is too huge to put them under threat...
Muo
Hi! I'm not from the team but should say the project is great, in general it's about connecting manufacturers and consumers directly without retailers, so we could buy at much lower prices! Smiley
and what should poor retailers do, flush off? Grin Grin
Do you really think they're poor?! Roll Eyes Grin
Hi! I'm not from the team but should say the project is great, in general it's about connecting manufacturers and consumers directly without retailers, so we could buy at much lower prices! Smiley
and what should poor retailers do, flush off? Grin Grin
Jump to: