Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 244. (Read 60954 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
Ok, and is there a minimum purchase I should do?
As far as I remember, minimum is equal to 0.1 eth
How many INS tokens is it equal to?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Ok, and is there a minimum purchase I should do?
As far as I remember, minimum is equal to 0.1 eth
Activity: 252
It depends on the amounts contributed and how fast you'll react after the ico start, I guess
Right Smiley how much and how fast Grin
No, why? It's absolutely free, you just subscribe for the news
Actually not only for that Wink After joinig the whitelist we can get discounts for the ico, and also get a referral link
And how much the discount can be?
It depends on the amounts contributed and how fast you'll react after the ico start, I guess
Activity: 188
Actually not only for that Wink After joinig the whitelist we can get discounts for the ico, and also get a referral link
And how much the discount can be?
haven't if you mean the registration on the site. Should I pay for that?
[/quote]
Ok, so the reg for whitelisting is at https://ins.world , right?
I'm in the process, thanks for advice!
Have you registered already?))
I haven't if you mean the registration on the site. Should I pay for that?
I haven't if you mean the registration on the site. Should I pay for that?
Guys, thanks for your answers, Imust say, I'm a total newbie, mean not only about this ico, but in general I'm not experienced in cryptos and so on, but this issue is of big interest for me)
Do your own due diligence, read white paper and announcement thread and invest only then if you are sure what you're doing  Wink
Do your own due diligence, read white paper and announcement thread and invest only then if you are sure what you're doing  Wink
heheh Cheesy We should write this on the main forum page!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Oh, it's so nice of you, so how do you think, will those who dont know anything about crypto be able to use ins ecosystem?
No previous knowledge or experience with crypto currencies is required of the consumers.
The consumer experience will be simplified with the help of our apps that will be developed for all major platforms (web, android, ios e.t.c.). With a few exceptions the same goes for other involved parties, such as independent fulfillment centre operators, couriers and manufacturers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Guys, thanks for your answers, Imust say, I'm a total newbie, mean not only about this ico, but in general I'm not experienced in cryptos and so on, but this issue is of big interest for me)
It's ok, the support here is very welcoming and the community ir ready to help, so feel fre to ask Wink
Oh, it's so nice of you, so how do you think, will those who dont know anything about crypto be able to use ins ecosystem?
It's ok, the support here is very welcoming and the community ir ready to help, so feel fre to ask Wink
IMHO, ICO can help testing the people's demand for the project and to check if it gets support of the community, so that's obvious why...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
And why do you need ico?
The INS ecosystem is designed as a community service company with the primary goal to facilitate a new service - online grocery delivery - for the benefit of the community.The funds collected will be spent on developing the software needed to operate the INS Platform, rolling out the infrastructure and driving adoption of the INS ecosystem by manufacturers and consumers.
And why do you need ico?
Maybe because classic venture capital firms rarely invest in non-profit or nearly non-profit organisations, how do you think, why?
Yes, this makes sense, but nowadays almost everyone makes icos, crowdfundings etc...
Jump to: