Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 243. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
We always keep your community updated with the latest news! Wink
Alright! I'm morw than satisfied with such answer Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I guess we will pick one trustable service like https://www.coinpayments.net/ to show the market price of it during the certain period of use Smiley
Will you update us with more info as soon as you get it? Wink
Sure thing! We always keep your community updated with the latest news! Wink
I guess we will pick one trustable service like https://www.coinpayments.net/ to show the market price of it during the certain period of use Smiley
Will you update us with more info as soon as you get it? Wink
Moreover, if manufacturers somehow decide to leave the project, they can easily convert the balance using the same platforms that regular user uses, imho
Does that mean the tokens price is fixed in the ecosystem excluding the 3rd party exchanges??
No, tokens are volatile as any other ofc, but I guess we will pick one trustable service like https://www.coinpayments.net/ to show the market price of it during the certain period of use Smiley
Moreover, if manufacturers somehow decide to leave the project, they can easily convert the balance using the same platforms that regular user uses, imho
Does that mean the tokens price is fixed in the ecosystem excluding the 3rd party exchanges??
Muo
Activity: 236
Muo
I mean the token's value, how would the manufcturers exchange that to. fiat money?
But there's no need for manufacturers to exchange tokens since they use them in the Ecosystem.
another question Cool, since INS tokens will be used by the consumers how will the manufacturers deal with its price volatility? Any ideas?
What do you mean, bro? Price volatility normally has nor that affect on manufacturers...
I mean the token's value, how would the manufcturers exchange that to. fiat money?
Muo
another question Cool, since INS tokens will be used by the consumers how will the manufacturers deal with its price volatility? Any ideas?
What do you mean, bro? Price volatility normally has nor that affect on manufacturers...
Guys, if we're speaking about tokens, does anyone know when will we get our tokens? Immediately after buying them or...?
If I'm not mistaken,tokens will be issued 2 weeks after the ICO is over.
No, your answer is absolutely correct Smiley
Guys, if we're speaking about tokens, does anyone know when will we get our tokens? Immediately after buying them or...?
If I'm not mistaken,tokens will be issued 2 weeks after the ICO is over.
Muo
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
How many INS tokens is it equal to?
Ins token exchange rate is 1 ETH = 300 INS tokens

So it is almost nearly 1$ because already the price of ETH is more than 300$. Once again what is the minimum hard cap that INS ecosystem is going to rise because token price in nearly 1$.
Can you give me instructions on how I should pay for the tokens?
First you transfer your funds to your account wallets. When your funds are deposited, you can buy the tokens. The exchange course is 300 INS for 1 ETH. Our platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS. We refresh exchange rates  every 10 minutes.
Does it mean we can pay only in eths?
You can buy tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH and USD (via wire transfer more than 1000$).
Ok, so that's a wide range of cryptos to pay, good Smiley
Muo
Can you give me instructions on how I should pay for the tokens?
You can buy tokens using BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH and USD (via wire transfer more than 1000$).
How many INS tokens is it equal to?
Ins token exchange rate is 1 ETH = 300 INS tokens
Jump to: