Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 248. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Which countries are the first targets to expand.? I would suggest populated countries will be the best place to hit as crypto is popular in every corner of the world now.
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. First cities sheduled for the launch of INS Ecosystem are Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
The more funds are raised, the more cities we can expect to feature in the pilot of the INS system, I guess Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Which countries are the first targets to expand.? I would suggest populated countries will be the best place to hit as crypto is popular in every corner of the world now.
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. First cities sheduled for the launch of INS Ecosystem are Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
You know, thinking of the modern world realities, there is nothing surprising people pay so much attention to the safety of their personal data.
Oh, thanks for understanding, that's what I meant actually Wink
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
The customer data will not be shared with manufacturers and will initially be processed in a centralized way on the INS Platform, but later decentralized as consumers will provide privacy-preserving proofs of eligibility which enable them submitting a feedback without being identified.
That sounds great to me! I'm not a paranoid, but still... Grin
You know, thinking of the modern world realities, there is nothing surprising people pay so much attention to the safety of their personal data.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
The customer data will not be shared with manufacturers and will initially be processed in a centralized way on the INS Platform, but later decentralized as consumers will provide privacy-preserving proofs of eligibility which enable them submitting a feedback without being identified.
And what about feedbacks, are they a part of your reward mechanism too?
Definitely Smiley The feedback reward mechanism allows to set a specific set of parameters and create a focus group of consumers from whom a manufacturer wants to receive feedback.
Say, manufacturers, if they want to get direct customer feedback about their goods, will be able to incentivise consumers with INS tokens to motivate them to participate?
Seems like that, but what I'm concerned about is private data security, i we deal with a decentralized platform...
Well, I hope there's nothing to worry about as they declaim their security system is trustworthy
Definitely Smiley The feedback reward mechanism allows to set a specific set of parameters and create a focus group of consumers from whom a manufacturer wants to receive feedback.
Say, manufacturers, if they want to get direct customer feedback about their goods, will be able to incentivise consumers with INS tokens to motivate them to participate?
Seems like that, but what I'm concerned about is private data security, i we deal with a decentralized platform...
Yes, ans speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways for manufacturers to easily set up a loyalty program to reward long-term customers.

That's right, for the long-term customers loyalty reward is the best choice Smiley
As I can see, the use of smart contracts is really big, For ex. payments are processed by smart contracts making it possible to proof that a consumer is eligible for a reward, and so on...
For instance loyalty reward will be coded in a smart contract, which accepts reward funds from the manufacturer and distributes them to those who provide proofs of eligibility linked to consumer wallets. Something's like this, right
Yes, ans speaking of loyalty, it seems to me that such reward mechanism is one of the best ways for manufacturers to easily set up a loyalty program to reward long-term customers.
As I can see, the use of smart contracts is really big, For ex. payments are processed by smart contracts making it possible to proof that a consumer is eligible for a reward, and so on...
For instance loyalty reward will be coded in a smart contract, which accepts reward funds from the manufacturer and distributes them to those who provide proofs of eligibility linked to consumer wallets. Something's like this, right
And promotion will be used to incentivize consumers to make a first order?
That's right, automated promotion reward mechanism is built to incentivize consumers to make a first order. Promotion reward mechanism will be coded in a smart contract, where manufacturers set the rules (expiration date, list of products, customer parameters, etc) and deposit tokens that can only be used to buy pre-defined products during a limited period of time.
And promotion will be used to incentivize consumers to make a first order?
Btw, as we were discussing the rewards, how the system of loyalties will be working?
Loyalty reward mechanisms is one of the best ways for manufacturers to easily set up a loyalty program to reward long-term customers. Payments are processed by smart contracts making it possible to proof that a consumer is eligible for a reward. Manufacturers set the rules such as reward type, expiration date, product lists that the reward can be spent on, amount, etc. Loyalty reward instruments will be coded in a smart contract, which accepts reward funds from the manufacturer and distributes them to those who provide proofs of eligibility linked to consumer wallets.
Btw, as we were discussing the rewards, how the system of loyalties will be working?
Jump to: