Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 254. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use Huh
People are different and the questions they ask are different too, and we are welcoming everybody, and ready to answer every single question about our project Smiley
Agree and didn't want to hurt anyone!)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
People are so strange sometimes ..why just not visit an official site where all the needed information is presented for their use Huh
People are different and the questions they ask are different too, and we are welcoming everybody, and ready to answer every single question about our project Smiley
How many kickcoins.? And whether I can invest through Kickcoins.? Where can I see those details.?
You can get up to 8% for pledging on kickico platform. As for the details, please address to the official tg kickico group https://t.me/kickico
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If am not wrong, INS will run on Kickico platform. Wanted to know whether you'll invite investors from outside kick platform too?
We are working with KICKICO. If you invest to INS with KICKICO platform , you will recieve reward - KICKCOIN.

How many kickcoins.? And whether I can invest through Kickcoins.? Where can I see those details.?
Hey guys! So how was it at CoinAgenda? So the pics Grin
It was great! And if you've seen the photos already, maybe you would like to watch our video from the conference Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem/videos/2131230756902691/
Oh, I'd love to, thanks for sharing it Smiley
It was great! And if you've seen the photos already, maybe you would like to watch our video from the conference Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem/videos/2131230756902691/
Will INS always be related to the one field, i.e. grocery market, or will it expand further?

INS Ecosystem Limited,incorporated as a BVI company (“INS”), is the official entity that creates the INS tokens, platform and technology.
And our manufacturers are companies or individuals in the business of fresh produce, groceries and consumable household items.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
 Will INS always be related to the one field, i.e. grocery market, or will it expand further?

How can i benefitted with INS?

"With INS ecosystem you'll be able to order grocery directly form manufacturers and don't pay retailers' mark up.

You will be able to receive direct marketing rewards from manufacturers. Manufacturers spend a lot (about $500Bn+ annually) on trade marketing channels, i.e. wholesalers and retailers.

In the INS ecosystem manufacturers will reward consumers directly, bypassing retailers and wholesalers. Those who pay in INS will be able to buy groceries with up to 30% discount to retail prices."
Activity: 185
Haven't you thought about creating your own platform?
We have, actually Wink As the existing blockchain platforms have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth, and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future.
Ok now I see why you gnna use blockchain for smart contracts, thx
We have, actually Wink As the existing blockchain platforms have inherent limitation in transaction bandwidth, and prospective platforms and frameworks are only in the development stage, we also consider designing and developing our own INS blockchain platform in the future.
Activity: 185
where are you going to start the platform?
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. Our roadmap contains a preliminary list of cities, which might be subject to change as we progress with the project. It includes New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
Very impressed about the expansion but in every country you need follow their regulations and how GST will help particularly on groceries industries. There are many other countries which has huge population like China and India.
And one more thing. The legal part is very important for us and we plan to follow the laws and elaborate suitable legal approaches in each country where we are going to be present!
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. Our roadmap contains a preliminary list of cities, which might be subject to change as we progress with the project. It includes New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
Very impressed about the expansion but in every country you need follow their regulations and how GST will help particularly on groceries industries. There are many other countries which has huge population like China and India.
So I see the Token Sale is happening at the end of November. Is there a minimum amount of ETH to buy tokens?
Yes. Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
So I see the Token Sale is happening at the end of November. Is there a minimum amount of ETH to buy tokens?
Jump to: