Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 251. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
speaking of manufacturers! how solid are your relationship with them? unilever for example? do they really want to disrupt the retail system? cause i think i doubt to to be true

Personally I don’t share your doubts! i’m sure that manufacturers must be interested in the direct communication with the consumer! that means there will be no marketing companies directed to the retailer and no more money spent in vain. Manufacturers will understand the demand more clearly. There will be less wastes. And i’m sure that’s not all!

Exactly!
INS Ecosystem is designed to solve multiple problems and make e-commerce easier, better, more efficient and less expensive for both manufacturers and consumers by :
* Eliminating the retailer’s power abuse factor by completely bypassing wholesalers and retailers, which will result in lower prices for the consumers and lower expenses for manufacturers;

* Reducing supply chain and logistics inefficiencies, allowing more local manufacturers to be more accessible to the consumers;

* Reducing waste in various areas of the supply chain;

* Replacing conventional trade promotions by more personalized , direct and efficient marketing, designed by the manufacturer for their consumers.

So it is profitable for both consumers and manufacturers! And the manufacturers' interest is absolutely natural!
Activity: 196
speaking of manufacturers! how solid are your relationship with them? unilever for example? do they really want to disrupt the retail system? cause i think i doubt to to be true

Personally I don’t share your doubts! i’m sure that manufacturers must be interested in the direct communication with the consumer! that means there will be no marketing companies directed to the retailer and no more money spent in vain. Manufacturers will understand the demand more clearly. There will be less wastes. And i’m sure that’s not all!

INS received strong interest from some of the largest grocery manufacturers in the world. Select companies who have signed memoranda of understanding with INS include: Unilever, MARS, Valio, and some others. The full list you can find on our web site ins.world.
Unilever is the largest consumer goods company in the world. At the same time we have dozens of smaller manufacturers who expressed high interest as well. All of these manufacturers want to be able to sell and promote their goods directly to consumers. This is what we create INS for - direct interaction between manufacturers and consumers.
According to this memorandum of understanding, Unilever confirms its strong interest to start using the INS platform to sell goods and facilitate feature-rich marketing campaigns.
you need more manufacturers? judging from your wp you have a few grocery giants supporting you already...

The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem as possible. Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the process as seamless as possible.
Activity: 140
you need more manufacturers? judging from your wp you have a few grocery giants supporting you already...
You mentioned milestones, how many of them do you have?

Titovnn is right! There are three milestones in our roadmap:
1. The implementation of the platform
2. The development of apps and web interfaces
3. The expansion of the Ecosystem

Expansion you mean what? attracting more and more users buying through you ecosystem?

With the majority of required technology for operating the INS ecosystem at scale available, our main focus will shift from development to growth. Investment in network growth will not wait until all development has been finalized and will take place in parallel as soon as viable versions of the apps and interfaces are available for preliminary release. Growth of the network is two-sided and depends on both manufacturers and consumers.

Expansion you mean what? attracting more and more users buying through you ecosystem?

I guess it includes everything: attracting participants to the ecosystem and even geographical expansion. but lets wait for the support!

it is all in their wp, they have three
and where can I find info about other forums you are going to participate in?

You can find the list of events we take part in on our web site https://ins.world
The next one is Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Moscow on November, 16
Activity: 204
and where can I find info about other forums you are going to participate in?
INS Ecosystem's team - Peter Fedchenkov and Michael Schmidt with Michael Terpin, INS advisor, founder of Transform Group, BitAngels and CoinAgenda.

Wanted to add also! Your c0-founder Peter Fedchenkov was amazing at the Coin Agenda!!! When you listen to him, you understand he knows what he is talking about! that presentation made me completely believe that your plans are going to be fulfilled for sure!

Thanks for you support! By the way, we have more news from the CoinAgenda!
Wanted to add also! Your c0-founder Peter Fedchenkov was amazing at the Coin Agenda!!! When you listen to him, you understand he knows what he is talking about! that presentation made me completely believe that your plans are going to be fulfilled for sure!
Thanks for the compliment! i'm just very interested in the topic and want to get to the core!
and when do you plan to develop the platform?

The implementation of the INS platform is the first milestone of our roadmap. It’s planned for Q1 2018.

Q1 2018? I thought you were going to launch by then!

We plan to implement the platform in Q1 2018, the test launch is planned for Q4 2018

Almost a year between the implementation of the platform and the test launch! so long

I'm not from the team, but i'm reading their wp at the moment! After the implementation of the platform they are going to develop the INS consumer and fulfillment apps and interfaces and develop the supplier SDK. And then they will launch the Ecosystem. So I guess it all takes times...

Titovnn, thank you! It is such a pleasure to know that our supporters take trouble to read our documents!
There is something I should add!
With the majority of required technology for operating the INS ecosystem at scale available, our main focus will shift from development to growth. Investment in network growth will not wait until all development has been finalized and will take place in parallel as soon as viable versions of the apps and interfaces are available for preliminary release.

You can get acquainted with our roadmap here ins.world/#roadmap
Jump to: