Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 252. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
and when do you plan to develop the platform?

The implementation of the INS platform is the first milestone of our roadmap. It’s planned for Q1 2018.

Q1 2018? I thought you were going to launch by then!

We plan to implement the platform in Q1 2018, the test launch is planned for Q4 2018

Almost a year between the implementation of the platform and the test launch! so long

I'm not from the team, but i'm reading their wp at the moment! After the implementation of the platform they are going to develop the INS consumer and fulfillment apps and interfaces and develop the supplier SDK. And then they will launch the Ecosystem. So I guess it all takes times...
Activity: 252

The implementation of the INS platform is the first milestone of our roadmap. It’s planned for Q1 2018.

We plan to implement the platform in Q1 2018, the test launch is planned for Q4 2018

Almost a year between the implementation of the platform and the test launch! so long
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

what are you going to do with money raised?

The funds raised during the ICO are planned to be used according to the ICO:

1. Research and Development
2. Infrastructure
3. Admin and Operations
4. Marketing and Sales
5. Legal
6. Contingency

Our roadmap assumes development of all features for the INS Platform and feature-rich apps and interfaces for all ecosystem participants, as well as the launch in up to 8 cities across the world with a strong marketing support to accelerate adoption by manufacturers and consumers.

btw, what admin and operation means?

These costs include salaries of all INS employees excluding the R&D team.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0

2. Infrastructure
3. Admin and Operations
4. Marketing and Sales
5. Legal
6. Contingency

Our roadmap assumes development of all features for the INS Platform and feature-rich apps and interfaces for all ecosystem participants, as well as the launch in up to 8 cities across the world with a strong marketing support to accelerate adoption by manufacturers and consumers.

btw, what admin and operation means?

2. Infrastructure
3. Admin and Operations
4. Marketing and Sales
5. Legal
6. Contingency

Tell us in more details, please! About research and development

With pleasure! Research & Development costs cover all R&D expenses, including design and development of smart contracts, cryptographic mechanisms, the INS Platform, apps and interfaces, SDK, etc. Includes opening of an R&D center with approximately 35 engineers.

2. Infrastructure
3. Admin and Operations
4. Marketing and Sales
5. Legal
6. Contingency

Tell us in more details, please! About research and development

2. Infrastructure
3. Admin and Operations
4. Marketing and Sales
5. Legal
6. Contingency

Hello, everybody! any updates?  Cheesy

We have official pages with all the updates at
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ins_ecosystem
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem
Telegram - https://t.me/ins_ecosystem

We also have our blog where you can find more materials about current state and problems of grocery industry, projects and initiatives that help to solve those problems, our vision and detailes on our project - INS Ecosystem.

Our blog - https://blog.ins.world/
Hello, everybody! any updates?  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Ok, may I ask what exchanges and when? Wink
We are still at the negotiation stage with the main exchanges, and we promise you will be kept updated! Smiley
Ok, will be looking forward to the latest news!
We are still at the negotiation stage with the main exchanges, and we promise you will be kept updated! Smiley
And after the ico will the INS token be at exchanges?
Yes, it definetely will. We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
Yes, it definetely will. We have already contacted the main crypto exchanges to include INS token in the trades.
So what is going to the price of INS coin because and what is the minimum soft cap and what is your hard cap. Is there any whitelist for the token purchases or we can directly buy them through the ICO website.
The soft cap for the ICO is 30k ETH and our target for the ICO is 150k ETH.
To join our whitelist, please register here: https://ins.world/
Jump to: