Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 249. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Ok, thanks, and can you give me the link where I can subscribe?
Here you are: https://ins.world/
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Oh, I see, and when it starts?
The INS ICO stage starts November 27th 11:00 AM (GMT)
Ok, thanks, and can you give me the link where I can subscribe?
The INS ICO stage starts November 27th 11:00 AM (GMT)
As for the referral rewards, they're already working, as I know, right?
It works, if you're already got registered, you can find your referral link in your profile
No, I'm not registered yet, but I'm going to. And did you use it?
You definitely should)) but the ico sale didn't start yet,so now you can't use it
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
It works, if you're already got registered, you can find your referral link in your profile
You definitely should)) but the ico sale didn't start yet,so now you can't use it
Yes, our referral system is already in operation.
Can you tell us more about cross marketing, as I don't know what it is at all Cheesy
Cross-marketing mechanism will be used by manufacturers to promote products to new audiences and generate more sales. Manufacturers can find partners - other manufacturers that created custom apps and sell complementary products, and cross-promote each other.
Cross-marketing reward instruments will be coded in a smart contract, where the product details and reward rules are specified.
So the cross-marketing mechanism intends to incentivize manufacturers to share app traffic with other manufacturers and help consumers discover more products, right?
Right, that's exactly how it's going to work.
Can you tell us more about cross marketing, as I don't know what it is at all Cheesy
Cross-marketing mechanism will be used by manufacturers to promote products to new audiences and generate more sales. Manufacturers can find partners - other manufacturers that created custom apps and sell complementary products, and cross-promote each other.
Cross-marketing reward instruments will be coded in a smart contract, where the product details and reward rules are specified.
So the cross-marketing mechanism intends to incentivize manufacturers to share app traffic with other manufacturers and help consumers discover more products, right?
Sure I have some questions, first of all what kinds of rewards are there?
The components of our reward system include: loyalty, promotion, cross-marketing and referrals
The components of our reward system include: loyalty, promotion, cross-marketing and referrals
And ere you going to make a rewatds system on the platform?
Yes, we are! Rewards and discount programs give customers more reason to come back again, especially in the competitive grocery market. In the INS ecosystem, manufacturers will be able to apply any logic in the smart contract to create bespoke reward programs according to their needs.
So feel free to ask about any aspect of reward issue Smiley
And ere you going to make a rewatds system on the platform?
And how are you going to attract them to cooperate with you?
During the initial stages of development of the ISN Ecosystem we’re planning to negotiate with fulfillment center workers and couriers, logistics companies on our own behalf to demonstrate the viability of our working system. Later we will pass these roles to independent contractors following the instructions from our app (just like Uber taxi drivers work independently for a system that distributes the orders).
Watch the video from CoinAgenda conference with INS Ecosystem's Founder Peter Fedchenkov pitching our project - https://www.facebook.com/ins.ecosystem/videos/2131230756902691

INS will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the ecosystem.
And how are you going to attract them to cooperate with you?
Jump to: