Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 250. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
INS will seek to attract independent couriers and courier companies to join the ecosystem.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Hello, couriers, employed by a courier company or acting as independent contractors, will follow instructions received via the INS fulfillment app to:
● Pick up orders from fulfillment centers
● Deliver orders to consumers
ok, and have you picked them already? The deliver companies I mean

As far as I know, they're still choosing but let's wait for the answer, cos I'm interested too))
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Hello, couriers, employed by a courier company or acting as independent contractors, will follow instructions received via the INS fulfillment app to:
ok, and have you picked them already? The deliver companies I mean
Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
Activity: 229
Hello, who is going to deliver goods to customers according to your program?
correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy INS tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your Ecosystem. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?

Like any other tokens, you will be able to sell INS tokens on exchanges.

thanks, Dmitriy!
You are welcome at any time, feel free to ask!)
Activity: 140
correct me if i'm wrong, please! I can buy INS tokens during ICO, then I can use them for shopping within your Ecosystem. And what if I want to sell them? I won't be able to sell them, will I?

thanks, Dmitriy!

Korean ANN thread is ready!  Wink

This is the link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-ins-ecosystem-2328873

Hello, Polastar! Here is our Bounty-thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
You can post everything concerning our bounty program there!
And you are also welcome to our bounty TG-chat https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator
Activity: 140
Thanks, everybody! Hope will be able to live up to your expectations!

Please feel free to study our whitepaper and presentation at www.ins.world, where we describe in more detail all the challenges of the modern grocery market and offer our vision on how to solve them for the benefit of everyone.
Activity: 196
hope to see it all come true in the nearest future. I like the way Peter Fedchenkov explains the idea of blockchain in grocery in that article https://blog.ins.world/how-blockchain-technology-will-transform-grocery-retail-7eaaf5fa405a
copper member
Activity: 378
And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them?

The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers. Greater turnover increases the ecosystem value. Channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the INS apps and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online grocery delivery in general. Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.

Many consumers and manufacturers directly connected! Thats great! where is it going to happen geographically?

We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. The map in the roadmap (ins.world/#roadmap) presents a preliminary list of cities, which might be subject to change as we progress with the project. Those cities are Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles.
INS plans to rollout to up to 8 cities around the globe to accelerate the adoption at the global level. In 2018-2019, we expect to lease and operate fulfillment centers to accelerate adoption by manufacturers and consumers. During this period and beyond, we plan to actively engage independent fulfillment center owners to join the INS ecosystem, further accelerating expansion and enhancing the decentralized nature of the ecosystem.

There are so many big cities in the world, where retailers abuse their power, and you are going to restrict your ecosystem to just these 8 cities, what's the point for everybody from other places in participating?

INS Platform is a software and after successful launch in several cities we'll be able to launch it in every city where manufacturers are ready to work directly with consumers.

and where customers want to buy directly from manufacturers, see the formation of prices and track the story of their lunch!!! read: everywhere! cause I do, as a customer. from a point of view of somebody not so experienced in the crypto world the scheme seems to be fantastic, meaning not only great, but also a bit unbelievable though very tempting
And consumers - you need a huge amount of consumers according to what goals you want to obtain! how are you going to attract them?

The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will be for manufacturers. Greater turnover increases the ecosystem value. Channels for increasing the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the INS apps and website to broader audiences and promotion of the online grocery delivery in general. Attracting more consumers is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the core product.

Many consumers and manufacturers directly connected! Thats great! where is it going to happen geographically?

We plan to choose cities for expansion based on the population size, income level and grocery market concentration ratio. The map in the roadmap (ins.world/#roadmap) presents a preliminary list of cities, which might be subject to change as we progress with the project. Those cities are Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles.
INS plans to rollout to up to 8 cities around the globe to accelerate the adoption at the global level. In 2018-2019, we expect to lease and operate fulfillment centers to accelerate adoption by manufacturers and consumers. During this period and beyond, we plan to actively engage independent fulfillment center owners to join the INS ecosystem, further accelerating expansion and enhancing the decentralized nature of the ecosystem.

There are so many big cities in the world, where retailers abuse their power, and you are going to restrict your ecosystem to just these 8 cities, what's the point for everybody from other places in participating?

INS Platform is a software and after successful launch in several cities we'll be able to launch it in every city where manufacturers are ready to work directly with consumers.
Activity: 252

We reserved 500 000 INS tokens, equivalent to $500 000, for our bounty campaign. Learn more about INS Bounty Program here - https://blog.ins.world/ins-ecosystem-500-000-bounty-program-ba7e839d0ef0

Activity: 252

Jump to: