Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 290. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
It really looks interesting and the partnerships sound almost too good to be true.

Yep, this project will give so many opportunities!
Activity: 69
It really looks interesting and the partnerships sound almost too good to be true.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How INS Ecosystem Works:
1. Directly connects grocery manufacturers and consumers
2. Overcomes retailer's domination
3. Offers a variety of smart contracts to facilitate operations
4. Uses the INS token for transactions
Hi! Any exception for the minimum 10 eth cap during presale?
No, sorry.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
Hi! Any exception for the minimum 10 eth cap during presale?
Is INS Ecosystem the updated development from foodcoin?
Definitely no Smiley
Activity: 185
Is INS Ecosystem the updated development from foodcoin?
Moe Levin joined INS Ecosystem advisory board! He is the CEO of Keynote, Executive Committee Member at the Global Blockchain Council, founder at the North American Bitcoin Conference. Moe is a visionary entrepreneur and ​a ​recognized ​leader ​in ​the ​crypto ​space.

This is what everybody is looking for. A great idea in promoting this thing.. Once it will hit the market there will be good profit.. Good project.  Massive of demand. Goodluck:)

Thank you for believing in us and in our goal! We highly appreciate your support!
Activity: 265
This is what everybody is looking for. A great idea in promoting this thing.. Once it will hit the market there will be good profit.. Good project.  Massive of demand. Goodluck:)
It's time to disrupt the grocery industry and overcome retailers domination. Using a variety of smart contracts INS Ecosystem will be able to facilitate operations and give manufacturers the full control of product pricing and listing.

Activity: 190
Thanks a lot, Dmitriy_support)))
i’ve been reading the thread and looking through the wp, and it all sounds so nice, appealing and all, but I don’t know a thing about cryptocurrencies or crypto-anything at all, and I’m starting to feel a bit discouraged as if I won’t be able to benefit from participating in the Ecosystem  Sad Huh Cry

Actually, those willing to join the INS ecosystem do not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies. It will be made easy for you to start with fiat, but later on you will not only see the advantages of using the INS token but you will also be guided how to as easy as possible start using the token. For instance, not everybody understands how VISA works, but anybody can use his card without knowing the operation behind it. In the same way a user might not even know he is holding a cryptocurrency. This is what we are doing at INS - we don’t expect our customers to be proficient with tokens and cryptocurrencies; instead, we want them to be able to easily earn and spend rewards sponsored by grocery manufacturers without thinking of exchanges, wallets, and hash functions. The acceptance of the INS token and ecosystem by broad audiences is of great importance to us and we work on it constantly.

The token sale will start November, 27? Right? And will I have to do to buy some INS?! sorry for so silly question)

We are glad to be able to help you and answer all of your questions! So feel free to ask as many as you need!
On the eve of the ICO’s start you will get access to your personal investor’s account. First you transfer your funds (we take BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH and USD via wire transfer) to your account wallets. You will be able to buy tokens when your funds are deposited; it might take some time, so transfer your funds in advance. The exchange course is 300 INS for 1 ETH. Our platform uses Coinpayments exchange rates to convert your altcoins to ETH. Conversion happens at the moment you buy INS. We refresh exchange rates every 10 minutes.
i’ve been reading the thread and looking through the wp, and it all sounds so nice, appealing and all, but I don’t know a thing about cryptocurrencies or crypto-anything at all, and I’m starting to feel a bit discouraged as if I won’t be able to benefit from participating in the Ecosystem  Sad Huh Cry

Actually, those willing to join the INS ecosystem do not need to know anything about cryptocurrencies. It will be made easy for you to start with fiat, but later on you will not only see the advantages of using the INS token but you will also be guided how to as easy as possible start using the token. For instance, not everybody understands how VISA works, but anybody can use his card without knowing the operation behind it. In the same way a user might not even know he is holding a cryptocurrency. This is what we are doing at INS - we don’t expect our customers to be proficient with tokens and cryptocurrencies; instead, we want them to be able to easily earn and spend rewards sponsored by grocery manufacturers without thinking of exchanges, wallets, and hash functions. The acceptance of the INS token and ecosystem by broad audiences is of great importance to us and we work on it constantly.

The token sale will start November, 27? Right? And will I have to do to buy some INS?! sorry for so silly question)

it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?

Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!
It’s all going to be pretty simple and user-friendly!

Prices and rewards i get will depend on the way of payment? how will they differ?!

The most convenient and most profitable way is to pay in INS tokens - you will get full access to rewards and the general prices will be by 5% lower because manufacturers will accept to sell products with discounts when paid in INS tokens!
If you pay in BTC or ETH you will get general prices plus transaction fees. And your access to rewards will be limited.
If you pay in fiat - once again you are going to get general prices plus card fees, and limited access to rewards.
Activity: 42
it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?

Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!

Prices and rewards i get will depend on the way of payment? how will they differ?!

Activity: 42
Jump to: