Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 291. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Peter Fedchenkov, co-founder of INS Ecosystem. Brings wealth of retail and tech experience to our project. Previously with Goldman Sachs and IBM. Teaches a class on retail at the Stockholm School of Economics in Riga. Harvard Business School MBA.
Groceries are very big problem to consumers because they took a lot of fee when it comes from a manufacturer to consumer. The prices would be more satisfying if the groceries doesn't exist at all. And also it brings more power to economy and make this life easier to poor people.

Yes, exactly! That's why we are working towards eliminating the man in the middle - the retailer - and the retailers mark-up to grocery prices!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Groceries are very big problem to consumers because they took a lot of fee when it comes from a manufacturer to consumer. The prices would be more satisfying if the groceries doesn't exist at all. And also it brings more power to economy and make this life easier to poor people.
Btw, and what about the delivery of perishables? Fruits? Veggies? Won't it become a problem?!

The delivery of perishables, like fruits and vegetables, is considered to be an issue for e-commerce. Though there is a need for immediate delivery, we are going to build all the necessary infrastructure to handle it.
There will be a network of fulfillment center operators to provide the space where workers take products delivered by manufacturers and assemble orders. INS plans to establish a basic network of fulfillment centers in up to 10 cities across the world to accelerate adoption, establish effective business processes, and strengthen position by combining the online platform scale with the magnitude of a physical network of fulfillment centers and their associated operations. INS will seek to engage independent fulfillment center operators to join the INS ecosystem to ignite further geographical expansion.
And then there will be couriers, employed by a courier company or acting as independent contractors, who are going to deliver orders to the consumer.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
KYC.legal 
Btw, and what about the delivery of perishables? Fruits? Veggies? Won't it become a problem?!
The INS team gained a first-hand and practical experience in the grocery industry while developing and growing Instamart, the largest venture-backed grocery delivery operator in Russia. Instamart employs over 200 people, has signed contracts with the largest retailers in the country,   and   works   with   the   leading   grocery   manufacturers.
 Four years of operating experience in the grocery retail sector helped us to identify major inefficiencies and abuses in the industry current construct. We see a large opportunity to disrupt the global grocery retail market via establishing a decentralized and fair ecosystem that directly connects   manufacturers   and   consumers.
Activity: 196
What an ambitious goal to set! what about your team? is it fit to accomplishing something like that?

They mentioned their advisors already in this thread, there was More Levin and Dmitri Filatov, and some others on the list. If I'm not mistaking

advisors, yeah, but the team?

Our team:
Peter Fedchenkov - co-founder, CEO
Dmitry Zhulin - co-founder, strategy
Dmitry Khovratovich - blockchain and smart technologies
and others!
You can see the full list of our team and advisors (and much more) on our web-site ins.world  Our team has already launched business in online grocery retail industry. So we are not about just talking and writing whitepaper!

ok, i see! you've already launched an online grocery business? more info?
What an ambitious goal to set! what about your team? is it fit to accomplishing something like that?

They mentioned their advisors already in this thread, there was More Levin and Dmitri Filatov, and some others on the list. If I'm not mistaking

Our team:
Peter Fedchenkov - co-founder, CEO
Dmitry Zhulin - co-founder, strategy
Dmitry Khovratovich - blockchain and smart technologies
and others!
You can see the full list of our team and advisors (and much more) on our web-site ins.world  Our team has already launched business in online grocery retail industry. So we are not about just talking and writing whitepaper!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!!

promising you say? if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me Shocked

We are planning to physically establish the INS Ecosystem in ten biggest cities around the world. The preliminary list of those cities is in our Roadmap as well. You can look it up in our Whitepaper https://ins.world/INS-ICO-Whitepaper.pdf ! The INS Platform is a software and after successful launch in several cities we'll be able to launch it in every city where manufacturers are ready to work directly with consumers. Following the successful launch of operations we plan to open our platform to independent fulfillment operators which will allow INS to start working in many other countries and cities.

So right you are! We are going to disrupt  the grocery industry and overcome retailers domination! And we plan to do it globally!
Time will show. But I definitely support ins myself and gonna recommend to everybody!
It all sounds super promising!!! Hope everything goes smooth with your project, guys!!!

promising you say? if it succeeds, it sounds like a proper global revolution to me Shocked
yep, thanks for your answers! and how does it go? you open the ico, during which we buy tokens. and what comes next?

After the ICO has finished, we age going to act according to our Roadmap! We are going to develop the INS Platform, the INS consumer and fulfillment apps and interfaces, develop the supplier SDK. The test launch is due at the end of 2018. Starting from 2019 we plan the geographical expansion and growing the Ecosystem!
yep, thanks for your answers! and how does it go? you open the ico, during which we buy tokens. and what comes next?
thanks for your patience and answers) think I'm starting to get to the core
a decentralized market you say, and what is the point of that decentralization?

The point of decentralization is that when the system is up and running, no part of it is irreplacable!  All of the Ecosystem’s participants (manufacturers, couriers, smart distribution centre workers - everybody) will be independent from one another, and none will be able to push his rules on the others!
a decentralized market you say, and what is the point of that decentralization?
Jump to: