Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 62. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I just want to express my congratulations to the INS team because they have a contract with a really excellent e-commerce logistics provider - PostNL
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
A good project, I think this is a great prospect for investors. I will follow the news!
Activity: 228
Logistic support is very important for such a project, so I was glad to know about cooperation with PostNL company
Activity: 162
Promising project. It’s was a good idea to entrust my funds to an experienced team. I wanted to invest in some ico, and luckily found INS ecosystem.
Activity: 218
I heard some news about INS agreement with PostNL and I consider it really useful partnership
Congratiulations to the INS team!!! Cheesy
I agree. PostNL is a large and well-known logistics company, so it's great for INS to have such an agreement
Activity: 220
I heard some news about INS agreement with PostNL and I consider it really useful partnership
Congratiulations to the INS team!!! Cheesy
Activity: 156
🚀Peter Fedchenkov is about to start his speech at Retail Week Live 2018 in London
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/e5c5c05a-fb76-42e2-808e-e053a65fc4ab.jpg
Will the video of this speech be on YouTube? I'd like to watch it
Activity: 231
🚀Peter Fedchenkov is about to start his speech at Retail Week Live 2018 in London
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/e5c5c05a-fb76-42e2-808e-e053a65fc4ab.jpg
Activity: 225
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, INS looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what
Activity: 238
I really like the bonus system that INS offers Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 233
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope that the developing team is doing their best to take INS to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks
INS is quite a great project, that is why immediately after the tokensale they got listed in big exchange which is Binance.
We might be looking at a cheap price now but all altcoins are dropping so I would say it's a normal thing, this kind of project should be treated as a long
term project because if you will review you'll understand the potential.
Activity: 133
INS is the first global decentralized ecosystem that will allow consumers to buy products directly from manufacturers at lower prices. Great concept guys, I believe in your success!
Activity: 155
Hello
This project looks really great, and your website definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy?
Thanks
Activity: 186
Personally I look forward to this project and it's something I have sincerely been waiting for, and I hope that the developing team is doing their best to take INS to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning. Thanks
Activity: 214
I looking forward for the dynamic spreading of technology and social affiliation to make shopping more convenient, profitable and much more interesting Cool
Activity: 199
I strongly believe in this project and a very qualified team. INS will be the revolution in term of customer services, and it will be great!
Activity: 146
As I was reading your whitepaper, I must say your team has done a great job in making the whole whitepaper. It looks professional and crisp clean. Wishing all the best in your project! Cheesy
Activity: 213
i heard about this project from social media, project is good and going fast, all the best for future
Pages:
Jump to: