Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 58. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
🚀We are delighted to announce a partnership with 🔝PostNL🔝, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands. 
👉 More Details: https://goo.gl/AzSHri

PostNL is a quite well-known company, so it's a really good news that now you have a partnership agreement with them
Wish you good luck guys!
I agree, this partnership will be a good impact and could greatly improve INS ecosystem
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I think there will be enough demand on this token
Activity: 126
You are doing a great job! Making a better customer network isn't a new task, but still it is very challenging!
Activity: 140
The INS concept is really great, I support this project because I see all team is good, professional and capable. I am looking forward to see token price rising on different exchanges. Closely watching the progress!!!
Activity: 140
I'd like to watch some video or read a review where INS team could explain any details on how they will cooperate with the company.
Do you have plans to do such thing?
Activity: 71
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project Cool
Activity: 213
This project is so amazing in all aspects. Wow! Another amazing and interesting project have come out in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 224
Will CRS be operated/controlled by INS? Or will it be controlled by a 3rd party body. Mix-ups happen all the time even in regular grocers, how will returns/exchanges/refunds be handeled?  Will it be through the POSTNL?
I'm not ready to say will be CRS controlled only by INS or 3rd party. Most likely we will have company in the operating country and will use 3rd party service but it can be both as well.
About returns and etc. ,it will be provided with the same fulfillment provider. Conditions  will be negotiated personally with the manufacturer.
Activity: 322
Will CRS be operated/controlled by INS? Or will it be controlled by a 3rd party body. Mix-ups happen all the time even in regular grocers, how will returns/exchanges/refunds be handeled?  Will it be through the POSTNL?
Activity: 238
Is the current Instamart store going to be offering their current customers incentive to INS? If I lived in Russia (or any other launch city), how would i be targeted and incentivized to buy INS? Espesically in USA where you guys have no Instamart?
These are two separate companies Instamarat operates only in Russia and will work together with INS Ecosystem. We will use different marketing instruments for promoting INS most likely online of course to incentivize customers.
Activity: 266
Is the current Instamart store going to be offering their current customers incentive to INS? If I lived in Russia (or any other launch city), how would i be targeted and incentivized to buy INS? Espesically in USA where you guys have no Instamart?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Everything in your project is about transparency, you can see it on the website, your articles, the WP and so on… so many projects around are fake and scam, but INS have set a goal to create a working business with decent purpose. I'm sure you'll have huge number of loyal customers in your network.
well aggree, INS is a very good project.
but actually their project will launch in the end of this year.
before that date, INS holders must pass their nightmare for more than 6 month
be a good holder, good luck Grin
Activity: 214
Everything in your project is about transparency, you can see it on the website, your articles, the WP and so on… so many projects around are fake and scam, but INS have set a goal to create a working business with decent purpose. I'm sure you'll have huge number of loyal customers in your network.
Activity: 144
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev
Activity: 216
🚀We are delighted to announce a partnership with 🔝PostNL🔝, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands. 
👉 More Details: https://goo.gl/AzSHri

PostNL is a quite well-known company, so it's a really good news that now you have a partnership agreement with them
Wish you good luck guys!
Activity: 208
This is a great project, I like your ideas! Waiting for the news from you
Activity: 153
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and perspective projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed Cool
Activity: 213
Since you are now partnered with PostNL company, so now you plan to develop your customer network in Netherlands?
Activity: 149
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Activity: 201
this project is interesting, the team behind it impressive too, so I'm pretty sure it will be a success in the future
I'm sure that this service will bring a lot of benefits to all customers and it will became very popular
Pages:
Jump to: