Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 59. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
this project is interesting, the team behind it impressive too, so I'm pretty sure it will be a success in the future
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
PostNL work internationally so does it mean we will be able to get our ordered goods through post wherever in the world?
Activity: 218
Interested in this product too. Looks like it could be one for the future
Activity: 220
I like INS idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team Wink
Activity: 156
As many people here say I'm glad to know that INS is now cooperating with PostNL. I wish INS become worldwide blockchain customer network with great future
Activity: 225
Do I understand correctly that the service offered by INS will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the customer services existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
they announced "Platform Release" in 31 March. the price is still undervalued. the big pump is coming
Activity: 238
🚀We are delighted to announce a partnership with 🔝PostNL🔝, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands. 
👉 More Details: https://goo.gl/AzSHri

Great news guys! Congratulations! Cool
I hope your token will rise on market
Activity: 148
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund token price can raise... Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Whatever the partnerships they are making now will effect on price because previously the price of INS went nearly 10$ per one INS but now it went below 2$. Does the partnership are the good way to increase the price of INS in the market?
Activity: 196
oh that's great news, this partnership can be very useful really.

Yeah, partnerships are really good for more than one thing.
The project is more likely to evolve faster, and the price of the tokens will rise Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
INS project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about the project
Really, you need a little more advertising! This project has raised a lot of noise after a successful ICO, but now it is beginning to be forgotten
I'm sure that the team is aware of this and soon something awesome awaits us. I hope this will have a positive effect on the price.

i never forgot INS project ,hold my part of tokens in wallet ,need more good news ,anything in developement or market ,will catch eye again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
INS project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about the project
Really, you need a little more advertising! This project has raised a lot of noise after a successful ICO, but now it is beginning to be forgotten
I'm sure that the team is aware of this and soon something awesome awaits us. I hope this will have a positive effect on the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
In the future maybe because right now we are not seeing the effect of that partnership, it seems like the price continues to drop.
Being an investor, we are more concern with the price movement as that is the only thing that we can see and when price is good we are
confident in holding.
Activity: 86

a partnership with non-b l c chai n campny is a serious fact that ins is doing great.
Activity: 297

conference price does not rise:)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 233
INS ecosystem have an agreement with PostNL and it's a great news for all the supporters of this project! Cheesy
I think it was a wise decision to make a partnership with such company as PostNL, very respectable company
Pages:
Jump to: