Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 57. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definitely have one.
Believe in your success!
Activity: 207
Hi everyone, as far as I can understand is your project is about cash back system for customers?
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
INS in my opinion is a unique project. I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or it's really one of a kind. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop
Activity: 193
I don't know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to pay attention on this project. I'd like to use INS ecosystem servise to earn a cash back from my household purchases. Looking forward to platform release. Will it happen on March 31?
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I have searched for good ico projects and find out INS ecosystem. Sadly I missed the ICO stage, but now I plat to buy some tokens on the exchange, in my opinion the price will be higher soon...
Activity: 195
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the business model
Activity: 198
Contract with PostNL it's a very good news, it will help INS ecosystem become even better Grin
I also heard the news about platform release on March 31
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I found a information that March 31 will be released platform. Who know, it's true or fake?
Activity: 126
This is a very promising project. This project can create a revolution in customer experience of all users
Activity: 176
As I look on this project -- it is good, aims to make things comfortable for us in terms of customer experience. I hope for great development of this project.
Activity: 200
this project has a lot of potentials and i'm waiting for it to show its development, so i'll keep my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. good luck team
Activity: 184
I think this is a good project and it has a bright future, however they need to have a good strategic partners to make sure this will run smoothly.
And PostNL is a great partnership indeed Cool
Activity: 194
i see a good future of this project, good luck and i wish this project a big success in the near future Grin
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
a promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck
Activity: 217
Partnership with PostNL is a great addition to partners list of INS Cool
Good luck to the team!
Activity: 131
What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 205
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community.
Yes, INS project is superb but from my point of view, but it needs more promoting
Activity: 181
This looks like a very promising project and they are also working on the very demanded concept. I think their tokens will gain huge value in the future as the network comes into use and the investors of the project will earn huge profit from this
Activity: 187
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community.
Pages:
Jump to: