Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 61. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problems and its solutions
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fake projects these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 205
INS Ecosystem announces Partnership with PostNL — Netherlands Largest Fulfillment Operator

INS Ecosystem gears up for Dutch Roll out. We are delighted to announce this partnership with PostNL, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands, who will be distributing the goods sold on INS Ecosystem. PostNL will thus endorse INS Ecosystem 2018 major roll out into the Netherlands. The Dutch grocery market turnover amounts to €35.7 billion. https://medium.com/@INS_Ecosystem/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-postnl-netherlands-largest-fulfillment-operator-2e9917827eed
INS ecosystem is a great company indeed, but in cooperation with PostNL it can become even better
Activity: 181
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe it's going to succeed.
I am definitely going to support of this project!
Activity: 187
I just have read the news about your partnership with logistics company and it's really great!
May the force be with you, INS team! Grin
Activity: 126
The roadmap of this project looks thoughtful and realistic.
Project is legit for sure
Activity: 134
INS will provide direct interaction between consumers and producers. It means a more personalized and transparent shopping experience at stores and lower prices. Consumers will be able to decide what brands they want and what products they need. I think it will be really useful for all customers!
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Why didn't the price reacted with the partnership?

I have never heard about this partner...
Activity: 126
I hope this project become so real. After reading the future development and what you guys have for us.... Don't relent on your promises on the future development and things may go straight with you guys!
Activity: 140
INS' agreement with PostNL is an excellent news for all the investors and supporters.
I believe that this will bring only benefits!
Activity: 140
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future.
Activity: 71
Agreement with PostNL is a great addition to partners list that INS has! Cool
Activity: 213
I did my job and read as much as possible about the project and I am very happy about what I read.
It looks very good and has a lot of potential.
I am hyped for this and can't wait for more information.
Wish you best of luck!
Activity: 214
INS Ecosystem announces Partnership with PostNL — Netherlands Largest Fulfillment Operator

INS Ecosystem gears up for Dutch Roll out. We are delighted to announce this partnership with PostNL, the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands, who will be distributing the goods sold on INS Ecosystem. PostNL will thus endorse INS Ecosystem 2018 major roll out into the Netherlands. The Dutch grocery market turnover amounts to €35.7 billion. https://medium.com/@INS_Ecosystem/ins-ecosystem-announces-partnership-with-postnl-netherlands-largest-fulfillment-operator-2e9917827eed

WOW
INS concluded a contract with PostNL!
It's really excellent news!
Congratz! Grin

PostNL is a well-known logistics company so it'a a very perspective partnership for INS
Activity: 144

WOW
INS concluded a contract with PostNL!
It's really excellent news!
Congratz! Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE

Activity: 216
This is a project that can interest anyone who is in a crypto community. The team needs a well-coordinated work for the success of the project, I hope that it will meet our expectations
Activity: 208
I was glad to hear the news about the new INS partner - PostNL - the leading e-commerce logistics provider in the Netherlands
Cool Grin
Activity: 153
INS ecosystem in cooperation with PostNL could become truly grandiose project Cool
Activity: 213
INS catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I just want to tell that it is because INS is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community
Pages:
Jump to: