Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 75. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Man I can’t wait for the ZCL fork so I can dump it the buy INS!! Buy far my favorite ICO!! I’ve been stockpiling since first introduced on Binance!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I sometimes think you admins have to be very patient. There are coming the same questions over and over. You are doing a good job.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
Peter Fedchenkov has just finished meeting with Leonardo M. Canepa, Head of Online at Kraft Heinz. One of the largest fast moving consumer goods manufacturers. https://twitter.com/pfedchen/status/966010135696027648

When INS announce any little partnership, we will be top100
Activity: 191
Peter Fedchenkov has just finished meeting with Leonardo M. Canepa, Head of Online at Kraft Heinz. One of the largest fast moving consumer goods manufacturers. https://twitter.com/pfedchen/status/966010135696027648
Activity: 112
Also this is the only bounty require KYC. So I would respectfully would like an explanation
Activity: 297
gotunu siktiklerim uc kagitci bunlar dolandirici bekliyorlarki  bu token 20 dolar olsun yoneticiler hic birsey yapmiyor cop token bu

hi there, please speak in english. this is an official announcement thread, so might as well speak english so everyone can understand. thanks.
siktir git amina kodugumun yahudisi 
pislik kanserli kopekler 
pahaliya satiniz suan hic birsey yapmiyorsunuz fiyatlarin yukselmesi icin gotler
sen istersen turkce ingilizce tercume edebilirsin:)
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
some conferences, some announcements coming soon. Github updates coming soon as well 🙂 Many interesting things are coming very soon
I hope this happens when the market of altcoyins is restored, because in the recession of the market it is very difficult to grow the price.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
If anyone trying to get some INS there won't be any better time then right now..  other it will be very late..

I think you are very new to this transferring the tokens what are the problems you are facing just elaborate here, so that community will help you to sort your problem. I don't find any difficulty in transferring the INS tokens.
Try meta mask or a wallet that support erc20 token to send, if your trying to trade with ED i suggest don`t do it sometime token there will get stuck in limbo for hours depending on the gas and network congestion.
Activity: 644
If anyone trying to get some INS there won't be any better time then right now..  other it will be very late..

I think you are very new to this transferring the tokens what are the problems you are facing just elaborate here, so that community will help you to sort your problem. I don't find any difficulty in transferring the INS tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
gotunu siktiklerim uc kagitci bunlar dolandirici bekliyorlarki  bu token 20 dolar olsun yoneticiler hic birsey yapmiyor cop token bu

hi there, please speak in english. this is an official announcement thread, so might as well speak english so everyone can understand. thanks.
Activity: 297
Activity: 238
I think I get your point, the uniqueness of a token IMO is the same as money (all differences apart) in which all money is a token of value, all altcoins and tokens are of value, they are pretty much standard, no differences between them. Euro, Dollar, Pound, all paper that is backed by "trusthworthy" nations. BUT, and this is the big but, the platform is what makes a project or idea valuable and unique. INS company uniqueness goes to say that buying/selling does not depend anyomoe on retailers, but direct touch or handling, thus having a plethora of benefits, and INS token is the method to be used in this Platform. ETH, BTC and many other "currencies" can be used including Zimbabwe dollars, but echange rates, depreciation, etc will be ever present, INS transaction fees accodring to INS company will be near zero, can ETH and BTC can say their TRX fees are zero? I don't think so. But then again, is just my humble opinion
Activity: 224
some conferences, some announcements coming soon. Github updates coming soon as well 🙂 Many interesting things are coming very soon
Activity: 252
I think he is Turkish and mart is March in Turkish. Also in Turkish date is written before the month name like “1 March 2018” but in English “March 1, 2018” so as far as my epistemological knowledge it is March Wink
legendary
bitcoindata.science
I'm struggling to move the tokens to binance? Are the instructions anywhere in the site?

just send to your Ethereum Address

If you don't know how to get one, just download metamask extension (chrome firefox or brave browser). Note down the passphrase and send your token to that addresss. To move it later, use myetherwallet with metamask open.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I'm struggling to move the tokens to binance? Are the instructions anywhere in the site?
Could you elaborate? There is no special instructions for moving INS token, It's as simple as any other token transfer. If you could provide more information people would definitely help you.
Activity: 112
legendary
bitcoindata.science
What the latest news of the project? How about the development?

https://kryptocal.com/event/7367/british-brands-group

British brands group conference. INS was there looking for partnerships =D
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens.

This question was asked so many times, and I'm sure, this question will be asked many times again. Guys, why you so inattentive?

Read this post carefully that is not a question it is clarification about the status of INSP. It seems this is from official person to explain what was the reason to create that token.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
INSP tokens are not INS tokens. They are Promotional tokens used to apply a 5% extra bonus during token sale. They can not be exchanged for INS tokens.

This question was asked so many times, and I'm sure, this question will be asked many times again. Guys, why you so inattentive?
Pages:
Jump to: