Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 74. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
Let me remind you: INS Airdrops is planned on Feb 28.
200k INS (1/6 from 1.2kk) tokens will be airdropped to the token sale participants.
In my opinion, On current market price will be slightly dumped.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Price still down again, maybe month june when launch platfrom price will go move up.  I think this project awesome with ico successfull, i will waiting for price cheaper

Don't consider the present prices because now Bitcoin is in big voltaile state and it will take some more time to get back to normal values. Things will may because may be the next two 2 months time we can expect some major growth with the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Price still down again, maybe month june when launch platfrom price will go move up.  I think this project awesome with ico successfull, i will waiting for price cheaper
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
what did u expected from the meetigs? he went there, make a presentation, introduce ins, tells the advantages and return. he is investing the future. the product.
we are on the right way, make advertisement of ins like these platforms are important
Activity: 207
I remember I call my friend on Thursday night that I got BTC for great pric 17.5k and LTC for 270$ next morning 11k and 110:)
Activity: 266
I see, everything will be fine. Just takes some time Smiley Also market circumstances last weeks played an important role in keeping most alts down
This is true. Alts won’t rise until people have confidence in btc and eth. And until btc and eth trade sideways. Because Alts usually drop when btc and eth rise and also when they drop
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 I see, everything will be fine. Just takes some time Smiley Also market circumstances last weeks played an important role in keeping most alts down
Activity: 63
Yea but as a noob it’s hard sometimes to not get excited about “things”. I got a lot coins and ICO when BTC was On too so on this moment im down big time but I didn’t sell so I got all and I need to wait:P and ins will go so up that I will not care about rest soon I hope:P hehe
Activity: 224
All takes time! Sometimes is hard to be chill when where one is talking BS. I read more and more and got second tough about if. I’m back on right track now:P
Activity: 112
Hello guys, help me please find the project roadmap. I can not find. Thank you.

Hi! Please proceed to our official web site ins.world where you can find our whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello guys, help me please find the project roadmap. I can not find. Thank you.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
If anything good gets announced tomorrow from the meeting, we'll have a catalyst, and see how the price will react from it. Remember, we are still in accumulation phase, until we get more development progress.
I wont be so sure about it but it might do some good but it wont boost the price high, if INS can get better exposure to some of the giant companies then we might see a big change in price.
If the price at least returned to $ 10, it would already be happiness for us. This should be achieved in any case
this year the price will unambiguously reach 10 bucks we just need to wait for it. so we need to be patient...
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
If anything good gets announced tomorrow from the meeting, we'll have a catalyst, and see how the price will react from it. Remember, we are still in accumulation phase, until we get more development progress.
I wont be so sure about it but it might do some good but it wont boost the price high, if INS can get better exposure to some of the giant companies then we might see a big change in price.
If the price at least returned to $ 10, it would already be happiness for us. This should be achieved in any case
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
I hope that further things will move forward better, because so far we only hope for the best
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Agreed with you it will take sometime to get it on the stable track this time will pass than we will see the adoption will keep growing. I also think there is huge potential to get recover very soon but it demand patience so that we don't miss this opportunity to buy this at low price.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
somebody get stake 50 and get quality 1 ... i am stake 1000 but my qualty 0...... 1000 and 50 so much different...
Activity: 95
Activity: 266
 tell you way it dropped from $20 to $2. Few days ago I woke up with the wrong foot and I decided the future of INS to be very low low. If tomorrow I wake up with the correct foot, I'll bring INS price up again
Activity: 238
If the platform finishes on time (Q1) we'll start gaining exposure. Any partnerships announced along the way will be an added bonus. Just keep buying the dips to average down if you bought higher up. I wasn't able to participate in the ICO, so I've been buying these dips the past couple of weeks
Pages:
Jump to: