Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 78. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I am holding my coins since ICO. I Think it will go back to at least 10 soon.
$10 you mean? yes i would like to see when.
but iam currious. when INS will be used? and what for?

Previous ATH is around 10$, may be we can expect more this time because already the team is making many partnerships with the other companies.
So we can expect many more good partnership with the companies like Coca-Cola.
the project is very promising and the price in 10$ It's a question of time. all you need is to wait for such a price the rest will make the team Wink
INS was 10$ when listed on Binance. But I am afraid that It could be just a simple pump because of new listing. It happens sometimes, u konw...
There was a hype why the price reach at that level, in addition it's bullish that time therefore it's easy to see that price before.
Just don't worry, with a good volume we will definitely gonna reach that again, patience is necessary when investing, I am confident with the
success of the project so even if we have to wait, there is no big deal as it will succeed for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106

Previous ATH is around 10$, may be we can expect more this time because already the team is making many partnerships with the other companies.
the project is very promising and the price in 10$ It's a question of time. all you need is to wait for such a price the rest will make the team Wink
INS was 10$ when listed on Binance. But I am afraid that It could be just a simple pump because of new listing. It happens sometimes, u konw...
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Ins is the most down to earth project out there atm, and a textbook usecase of decentralisation where its direly needed
I truely hope we get rid of all these useless shitcoins and focus on real projects with actual usecases l
I wish it was that easy to remove useless coins but most of the time they are the one gaining an upper hand it terms of trading many still believes in promises. 
It seems to me that the problem of empty projects will always exist. Just recently they appeared a lot too much Undecided
ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)
Well this is already a pretty good price. But it certainly does not compare with the one that was before! I hope that soon the situation will change
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Ins is the most down to earth project out there atm, and a textbook usecase of decentralisation where its direly needed
I truely hope we get rid of all these useless shitcoins and focus on real projects with actual usecases l
I wish it was that easy to remove useless coins but most of the time they are the one gaining an upper hand it terms of trading many still believes in promises. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
i send the nxt application last january or early feb i cant remember
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
The market was bear, so consequently a crypto bank project would be bear too. As the market picks up, the price of crypterium will too. Add to that the project itself progressing, and you have a nice profit waiting for you
Activity: 207
Activity: 121
Yep its the year of the industry. That what is gonna be utilized alot will gain value, that which only tries to strategically move around whilst still just beeing in a sort of demo state will not
Activity: 95
but thing is we dont need the 100th ico that promises to become the new decentralized app platform. Ins is so much more down to earth
Activity: 266
ICO price was 1/300 ETH per INS token, plus bonuses. Given the ETH price $350-700 during the ICO, the token price was $1.2-2.0/ token (without bonuses) and $0.9-1.6/token (with bonuses)
Activity: 238
Something that really gives value to it all. And something with its own value input rather then always going through bitcoin and exchanges. Utility indeed will be the key thing this year
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My tokens appeared as LEND in my eidoo wallet, why is that, i tried sending them to binance to an ins address but the deposited as LEND
What is going on?

Me too Wink
Everyone hopes for this, and I think that these hopes can not be in vain! There are good prospects and it's true
i hope it's time to buy INS and price floor and hold very hard to get profit, bitcoin up and up every day so altcoin must go up too
if I did not have their coins, I would buy them now. now is a good time to buy so do not delay if you want to buy a cheap token.
I have some coins, but now I'm thinking about buying some more for myself. I like this company, and I think that it will bring a good profit
So I can send the INS tokens to MyEtherwallet is that important for airdrops or I don't receive it, and withdraw to that ETH adres possible?
based on the news i know
INS airdrops is only for investor who invested their money on ICO.
Yes, it really will be provided only for investors, as far as I know. About others it is still necessary to clarify
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
So I can send the INS tokens to MyEtherwallet is that important for airdrops or I don't receive it, and withdraw to that ETH adres possible?
based on the news i know
INS airdrops is only for investor who invested their money on ICO.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
10 soon! Bulls are coming back!!

For those who didn't bought at ICO and are not receiving airdrops, relax.

The airdrop waS 0.87% last month, so you are not losing much.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Activity: 1134

Pages:
Jump to: