Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 93. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Always like this once new coin listed.  Kucoin is fairly small exch.  ..it will gain momentum once people woke up
Activity: 231
I transfered my ins from my ether wallet to binance... is there still an opportunity to get tokens from the airdrop?

if you transferred all INS from personal wallet, your balance will be zero and it means that you won't get airdrop for this month.
You should keep at least a little part to get it.
Activity: 266
I transfered my ins from my ether wallet to binance... is there still an opportunity to get tokens from the airdrop?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 if u want to expand popularity in Australia, you should convince coinsport to list ins. Many Aus only know coinspot
Activity: 98
Who cares that you are on all these exchanges? I would like to hear will wants to teams up with you.
I am trying to send my INS from etherwallet to Binance yet I keep getting insufficient fund. Does anyone know why?

You need enough eth to pay for transaction fee
Activity: 252
You only get airdrop based on your minimum balance on your registered private wallet (on a decreasing balance), or your average running balance (on a non-decreasing balance)
Activity: 95
Anyone can buy on binance. But you might want to consider waiting another day for the last bit of "FOMO" effect to wear down, and a potential dip tomorrow.
Activity: 100
what kind of error? If you simply send it from binance, it'll show up in your MEW.
are you sure you choose INS token for transaction (it is ETH by default) ?
Activity: 266
I am trying to send my INS from etherwallet to Binance yet I keep getting insufficient fund. Does anyone know why?
Activity: 191
✅ Cobinhood Lists INS Token ✅

Listing Date : January 25 , 2018
Trading pairs : INS/BTC , INS/ETH
Cobinhood Telegram : https://t.me/cobinhood

Our blog entry:
https://goo.gl/XLu6YW
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/32942a79-6526-49d2-9cd9-0271dfca5f4e.jpg
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Buy it ...its cheap right noe....Till u accumulate below $5, ita cheap... Next time it shoot up , it     wont fall below $15-18.

Can you share analysis which make you believe price will shoot up to that range. I think this really hard to predict like this for short term I also have that token but if we have goal for long term than it will work nice.
For such high-profile words, it is desirable to confirm it! I'm not used to believing in the word? Can you have a link to this analysis or article?
I am sure he is only making an analysis for himself with regards to this project, maybe we could make our own as well so we will be confident
once we make a decision to buy. with the current price today which is $5, I would expect an increase of price as I believe the project is real and has big success in the future, nothing is certain but we bet based on our analysis.
Activity: 45
I agree, there are so many that throw prices out there like they have an inside connection or something, now true if the project is valid and has practical use then chances are it will increase, but when price comments are made there should be reasoning behind it or state that it's just an opinion, thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Buy it ...its cheap right noe....Till u accumulate below $5, ita cheap... Next time it shoot up , it     wont fall below $15-18.

Can you share analysis which make you believe price will shoot up to that range. I think this really hard to predict like this for short term I also have that token but if we have goal for long term than it will work nice.
For such high-profile words, it is desirable to confirm it! I'm not used to believing in the word? Can you have a link to this analysis or article?
Activity: 420
what was the price of ins at ico?
1 INS = 0.00333 ETH
It's still a good price! To be honest, I thought that the price would be less! I hope that further things will be promoted in the best way
Activity: 70
Guys if you get in trouble, send some reports or smth, or we as users would not help you...
Activity: 303

hmm. how could you say that INS might go up to 15$ each? do you have any basis for this matter?

If I did not receive a letter, then my application KYC is suitable, right? When will the spreadsheet be opened? Thank you.

hi, what spreadsheet are you talking mate? for the bounty? i think you must ask it in the bounty thread.
No, I'm asking for the results of KYC. It was said that they will be available on January 24, as well as open spreadsheets.

is it bounty related? just ask this question on the bounty thread or on ins bounty telegram group. you don't get any answer here about the bounty. better contact deadly the bounty manager.

i believed that this guy here is an investor.. and he wanted to know if the list of investors who were qualified will then be released when. maybe he want to make sure if he passed the KYC or not at all.  i suggest he joined the telegram group and ask the team there so he can get a quick response.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

hmm. how could you say that INS might go up to 15$ each? do you have any basis for this matter?

If I did not receive a letter, then my application KYC is suitable, right? When will the spreadsheet be opened? Thank you.

hi, what spreadsheet are you talking mate? for the bounty? i think you must ask it in the bounty thread.
No, I'm asking for the results of KYC. It was said that they will be available on January 24, as well as open spreadsheets.

is it bounty related? just ask this question on the bounty thread or on ins bounty telegram group. you don't get any answer here about the bounty. better contact deadly the bounty manager.
Will INS be have a ‘Groupon’ model or will it have fulfilment warehouses to enable distribution?
I have gotten into contact with support several times on the matter but to no avail

INS Ecosystem will engage independent fulfillment center operators to join the ecosystem to ignite fast geographical ​expansion. Consumers will pay for delivery to the fulfillment center operators. And that cost is obviously will be cheaper than the mark up prices at the retail//wholesale stores because there are independent workers considered to be included I mean in the fulfilment centers.
And as for the retail/wholesale where the entites include a vast amount of their cost (such as wages of their employees, taxation etc.) Within the ecosystem the wide range of fullfilment centers will enable the supply/demand rule to set the price. Just take into consideration the existing system of couriers and deliveries.
Pages:
Jump to: