Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 89. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Hi, I moved my INS to a different wallet.  Just move them back to the ICO wallet.  Will i qualify for airdrop?

AIRDROP TERMS SUMMARY:
1. Keep your tokens on the wallet where you initially received them
2. DO NOT withdraw tokens to exchanges because the minimum balance of tokens on the wallet significantly influences the amount of airdrop
3. BUY tokens on exchanges and withdraw to your wallet to maximise your airdrop
4. Only ICO participants are eligible for the airdrop
Detailed information: https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello INS Team, which time zone did you consider for the snapshots of the wallet?
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
dead token
Activity: 238
This community is so damn great Tongue   I belive this will also take INS to the moon
Hi, I moved my INS to a different wallet.  Just move them back to the ICO wallet.  Will i qualify for airdrop?

if you move tokens to exchange wallet and INS balance on initial wallet will be zero, you won't get AIRDROP for this month.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 191
Peter Fedchenkov - INS Ecosystem Founder is a keynote speaker at Retail Week Live 2018 in London , March 7-8.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DUssrvAXUAAVeBy.jpg
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

Good to know about this more exchanges are coming on the list so it will catch attention of new investors. More volume will be helpful for a steady growth and INS will get more value in future.

Listing on Liqui is a great news. More exchanges - more opportunities for rising prices. But the main thing - INS was listed on Binance. That's really great!
Activity: 70
i have very high expectations about ins token, i won't mind holding for a year or more. dev continue your good work. i love what am seeing. thanks
ins really is a good coin. it is added on some big exchanges after the ico ove and attracted a lot of people to pay attention to it

Sure, your words are a fact absolutely.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Good to know about this more exchanges are coming on the list so it will catch attention of new investors. More volume will be helpful for a steady growth and INS will get more value in future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The future of advertisement intelligence
So far, the project is cool, but why do you think that the price for a token can reach  50$?
I'm not against this price, I also have coins:)

If we are talking about INS token growth and it's value:
- About 15-20% of the INS systems turnover will be spent in tokens on marketing by the manufacturers. Accordingly, about 15-20% of payments will also be generated in tokens, as they will be directly received from the manufacturer as a result of marketing
- Also, 10% of whole manufacturer's sales in tokens , the manufacturer keeps it on platform for future marketing and other situations.
- With the turnover increase in INS system will grow the turnover of INS tokens
- Number of tokens is limited (50 million max) so you can understand the outcome
Thanks for the detailed answer.
A really cool coin. I need to buy even more. I would like to get a profit.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
i have very high expectations about ins token, i won't mind holding for a year or more. dev continue your good work. i love what am seeing. thanks
ins really is a good coin. it is added on some big exchanges after the ico ove and attracted a lot of people to pay attention to it

Activity: 294
This dev is doing great job listing the coin to many exchanges, this will drive the price higher when the market finish the correction.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
So far, the project is cool, but why do you think that the price for a token can reach  50$?

If we are talking about INS token growth and it's value:
- About 15-20% of the INS systems turnover will be spent in tokens on marketing by the manufacturers. Accordingly, about 15-20% of payments will also be generated in tokens, as they will be directly received from the manufacturer as a result of marketing
- Also, 10% of whole manufacturer's sales in tokens , the manufacturer keeps it on platform for future marketing and other situations.
- With the turnover increase in INS system will grow the turnover of INS tokens
- Number of tokens is limited (50 million max) so you can understand the outcome
Activity: 336
The future of advertisement intelligence
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I think many people not realising INS is really a sleeping giant..  People only see price chart and start talking... I can sell few INS for $0.10   iNS will be down 90%.

INS will be huge..  but not over night.. it will take some time..   My advise is don't sell your INS for least a year.. Even INS reach $50 in few month Still HOLD..
yeah i agree ins will be huge but it will take time. that's why i'm buying as much as i can while the price is cheap. if it reaches 50 usd i will sell some and buy at lower price, i'll have more ins by that way.
I think many people not realising INS is really a sleeping giant..  People only see price chart and start talking... I can sell few INS for $0.10   iNS will be down 90%.

INS will be huge..  but not over night.. it will take some time..   My advise is don't sell your INS for least a year.. Even INS reach $50 in few month Still HOLD..

Yes, INS Ecosystem is a long term project. It addresses the largest global consumer retail market - the grocery industry. The grocery market, one of the largest consumer markets in the world, is forecast to reach $8.5 Trillion by 2020. It is reaching a digital tipping point, with much of its growth to come from online. Online grocery, being the target segment for INS, is expected to grow 3-fold from $100 Billion in 2015 to $300 Billion in 2020.
Activity: 406
congratulations to the token holder because I see at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ins-ecosystem/ ins got through $11
even now it is down

Now, after all, 4 dollars is the price for 1 token. But I'm sure very soon this figure will be 11.
Activity: 191
✅INS Token Is Listed on Liqui.io

✅ Time : 8PM GMT, January 29, 2018.

✅ Trading pairs:
INS/BTC
INS/ETH
INS/USDT

➡️ Read more:
https://blog.ins.world/liqui-lists-ins-token-6cae6f32a814

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/b711efdf3825663f5f1bfe004/images/16f31c68-3950-4be0-8f42-385c8b65ea3c.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: