Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 91. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
Wow.

This is really great , INS is listed on major exchanges after few days of launching.

Binance , Kucoin , okex and etherdelta.

Congratulations!!

Yes, that's great. Now expect the token to grow.
And this fact really confirms the success of this project! I think that this is not the limit and at least a few exchanges will be added Cheesy

Now INS is listed on: ✅Binance ✅OKEx ✅KuCoin ✅Mercatox ✅Cobinhood
also CONFIRMED: Coinrail - exact date will be be announced later
More exchanges will be confirmed soon!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty program token is not received yet , when will be distribute  ?

Wait patiently they will send the bounty on time because already they mentioned the specified dates about the distribution of the bounty. So we can expect no more delays, after receiving it is the best time to hold the coin.
The price is really good maybe some bounty participants are in a hurry so they could sell their reward.
I believe it will still increase so the longer the release the more the price will rise, timing is necessary, hopefully the team will consider timing.

Even after selling bounty rewards INS will try to show a solid performance on the market despite the overall deterioration of the whole market
As far as I know, the market should soon go up. Hope so. The witch lasted quite a long time
January 24, they promised to open the table, and on January 31 start to distribute tokens for Bounty participations. Since the table did not open it is difficult to say whether to start to pay tokens on January 31.
I want to check the table every day and it's permanently closed! It makes me very frustrated. Probably our award will come to us a little later
Wow.

This is really great , INS is listed on major exchanges after few days of launching.

Binance , Kucoin , okex and etherdelta.

Congratulations!!

Yes, that's great. Now expect the token to grow.
And this fact really confirms the success of this project! I think that this is not the limit and at least a few exchanges will be added Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
January 24, they promised to open the table, and on January 31 start to distribute tokens for Bounty participations. Since the table did not open it is difficult to say whether to start to pay tokens on January 31.

Wait patiently they will send the bounty on time because already they mentioned the specified dates about the distribution of the bounty. So we can expect no more delays, after receiving it is the best time to hold the coin.
The price is really good maybe some bounty participants are in a hurry so they could sell their reward.
I believe it will still increase so the longer the release the more the price will rise, timing is necessary, hopefully the team will consider timing.

Even after selling bounty rewards INS will try to show a solid performance on the market despite the overall deterioration of the whole market
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Activity: 644

Bounty distribution will start in February. Stakes are still calculating. Spreadsheet will be available asap.
To get more detailed information, follow:
🗣Bounty campaign - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/500k-bountyico-ins-ecosystem-connecting-consumers-and-grocery-manufactur-2255023
👾Telegram Bounty chat - https://t.me/joinchat/BxVKx0P0NsAeSZs1EPZ9Sg
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Hi, have been reading through your white paper. it is said there that after the ico period all the contributors will receive EIP20 exchangeable INS tokens on the Ethereal network.Could you please elaborate more on that.

It means that INS should have been transferred automatically to personal wallet if you passed KYC and entered ETH wallet before deadline
Great news Cobinhood Lists INS Token Listing Date : January 25 , 2018  Trading pairs : INS/BTC , INS/ETH. Wink

Yes, INS is also already listed on:
✅Binance
✅OKEx
✅KuCoin
✅Mercatox
✅Cobinhood
Activity: 84
Hi, have been reading through your white paper. it is said there that after the ico period all the contributors will receive EIP20 exchangeable INS tokens on the Ethereal network.Could you please elaborate more on that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Great news Cobinhood Lists INS Token Listing Date : January 25 , 2018  Trading pairs : INS/BTC , INS/ETH. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can someone help enlighten me if there's still an INS airdrop? If so, do i need to have some INS? What are the steps?

AIRDROP TERMS SUMMARY:
1. Keep your tokens on the wallet where you initially received them
2. DO NOT withdraw tokens to exchanges because the minimum balance of tokens on the wallet significantly influences the amount of airdrop
3. BUY tokens on exchanges and withdraw to your wallet to maximise your airdrop
4. Only ICO participants are eligible for the airdrop
Detailed information: https://blog.ins.world/unsold-ins-tokens-airdrop-d3ec05659e2a
Airdrop will be available only to the owners of the tokens, or for everyone? Thank

only for ICO participants

Okay, thank. It is a pity that not for everyone, the platform is very worthwhile
INS is very good project..  Retail business always profitable business even in ressession retails always survive... 

INS Ecosystem is designed to make it simple to scale to new geographies with all necessary software in place. Our business model is designed to solve real pains of grocery manufacturers throughout the world.
Sounds good, I'm glad that devs are serious about the technology. It inspires hope for good project development.

More personalized and transparent grocery shopping at lower prices. I absolutely believe that the concept is fantastic.
INS team has an existence in the retail market since the past - solid team experience and excellent INS concept makes sense of good start.
Activity: 70
INS is very good project..  Retail business always profitable business even in ressession retails always survive... 

INS Ecosystem is designed to make it simple to scale to new geographies with all necessary software in place. Our business model is designed to solve real pains of grocery manufacturers throughout the world.
Sounds good, I'm glad that devs are serious about the technology. It inspires hope for good project development.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
I got 777 INSP (the promo token) in one airdrop to my eth adress
what can I do with this token? can I convert it to something else?

INSP was a promo token that gave you 5% bonus during tokensale period. It wasn't tradable and had no value. Now its useless and already burnt.

ok tnx
I got 777 INSP (the promo token) in one airdrop to my eth adress
what can I do with this token? can I convert it to something else?

INSP was a promo token that gave you 5% bonus during tokensale period. It wasn't tradable and had no value. Now its useless and already burnt.
Pages:
Jump to: