Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 4. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is IAM token a security?

No, mate, it's a utility
Activity: 23
Is IAM token a security?
Activity: 35
Is iAM platform really life-long?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Our partner, HealthOne, has collaborated with the Special Olympics since 2003. They managed the world’s largest database for the intellectually disabled for over a decade. HealthOne operates in every US state and 100 countries around the world. Read more: http://www.healthoneglobal.com/
Our platform will allow hospitals to conduct direct 1:1 communication with all patients, promote new services, remind users about current services, and distribute questionnaires for patient feedback.
While patients want to spend less, insurers aim to earn more and cut costs. With iAM, both parties could attain their desired outcomes. Patients receive benefits for sharing their data with insurers. This data allows insurers to improve risk assessments.
Why do I need a KYC? Some projects allow buying tokens directly, no paperwork or complicated procedures.

It is important to pass the KYC procedure to secure both parties: yourself and the project you want to contribute to. As you verify your identity with KYC (or sometimes AML), you ensure the team that you are not a scammer and you can be entitled for taking part in the project. On the other hand, you may be sure that the project itself is not a scam if it uses KYC/AML. This means that the team fights money laundering and scam, pays its taxes and comlies with legal regulations.
That is why if you want to take part in iAM's token sale, you are required to pass KYC first. Believe me, it won't take much time and effort. And if you face any challeges on the way, please let me know, I'll be happy to help.

Ok, got it. Will do then
Why do I need a KYC? Some projects allow buying tokens directly, no paperwork or complicated procedures.

It is important to pass the KYC procedure to secure both parties: yourself and the project you want to contribute to. As you verify your identity with KYC (or sometimes AML), you ensure the team that you are not a scammer and you can be entitled for taking part in the project. On the other hand, you may be sure that the project itself is not a scam if it uses KYC/AML. This means that the team fights money laundering and scam, pays its taxes and comlies with legal regulations.
That is why if you want to take part in iAM's token sale, you are required to pass KYC first. Believe me, it won't take much time and effort. And if you face any challeges on the way, please let me know, I'll be happy to help.
Hello. You say that you're going to fight the biggest challenges of the healthcare industry. Which ones do you mean, exactly?

At iAM, we believe that the most challenging issues of the healthcare industry are as follows:
• High costs for all parties
• Fragmented health systems
• Lack of personal care
• Security risks to patient records
• Insurance fraud
Our team aims at overcoming all of them with our Blockchain-based platform. You may find a bit more details in our LitePaper: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf
Yet, the White Paper contains the full information. To get access to it, please pass KYC and one of our team members will send it to you.

As I don't have access to the WP yet, may you please explain the problem of fragmented health systems and how you're going to fight it?

Sure thing! As for me, this is really one of the biggest problems. You know, a lot of healthcare organizations, insurance and pharmaceutical companies store data in their separate databses. This creates a real mess when it comes to collecting data of one patient. With iAM platform, this won't be the case anymore. We are going to facilitate the process of storing data. Patients will be able to keep their personal care records in one place, so the data will be complete and up-to-date. Moreover, users will have a possibility to share their health data with other authorized parties, such as hospitals, doctors, insurers, researchers, and pharmaceutical companies. This way users will be able to keep all data safe in one place and update and edit it if necessary.

Thank you for such a detailed answer! I'll try to pass the KYC now and will be waiting for the WP

Sounds great! Thank you for your interest in our project!
Activity: 18
Does anybody know where I can buy tokens?

Visit this website: http://www.instantaccessmedical.io/
Pass KYC and be happy, mate Wink
Activity: 36
Hello. You say that you're going to fight the biggest challenges of the healthcare industry. Which ones do you mean, exactly?

At iAM, we believe that the most challenging issues of the healthcare industry are as follows:
• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud
Our team aims at overcoming all of them with our Blockchain-based platform. You may find a bit more details in our LitePaper: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf
Yet, the White Paper contains the full information. To get access to it, please pass KYC and one of our team members will send it to you.

As I don't have access to the WP yet, may you please explain the problem of fragmented health systems and how you're going to fight it?

Sure thing! As for me, this is really one of the biggest problems. You know, a lot of healthcare organizations, insurance and pharmaceutical companies store data in their separate databses. This creates a real mess when it comes to collecting data of one patient. With iAM platform, this won't be the case anymore. We are going to facilitate the process of storing data. Patients will be able to keep their personal care records in one place, so the data will be complete and up-to-date. Moreover, users will have a possibility to share their health data with other authorized parties, such as hospitals, doctors, insurers, researchers, and pharmaceutical companies. This way users will be able to keep all data safe in one place and update and edit it if necessary.

Thank you for such a detailed answer! I'll try to pass the KYC now and will be waiting for the WP
My favorite project so far! Thanks for everything you're doing for your community guys!

Yes! I'd also like to say how cool iAM's support team is. Thank you guys for your job! You are super-fast when answering questions and your messages are always very precise and full. Thank you!!!

Thank you guys for your support and this nice feedback. We are proud to have such a community!

• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud

Does anybody know where I can buy tokens?
Activity: 39
My favorite project so far! Thanks for everything you're doing for your community guys!

Yes! I'd also like to say how cool iAM's support team is. Thank you guys for your job! You are super-fast when answering questions and your messages are always very precise and full. Thank you!!!
Activity: 36

• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud

• Lack of personal care
• Insurance fraud
Where can I find your roadmap? Or any other info about your plans for the future?

Hello, you may find our roadmap on the official website: https://www.instantaccessmedical.com
Besides, we included it in our LitePaper and White Paper. Plase find the LitePaper here: https://www.instantaccessmedical.io/documents/Litepaper.pdf
You may also get access to the WhitePaper as soon as you pass the KYC procedure.
Activity: 18
Pages:
Jump to: