Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 7. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
End date for main sale is March 1 or March 14?

March 14 as stated on the website and litepaper. Take a closer look
Activity: 18
End date for main sale is March 1 or March 14?
That may sound offtopic now, but... have you guys passed KYC?)

I will reply you in Telegram if you will provide me your tg. I don't believe that it will be ok to share personal details of KYC on forum

There will be no personal questions - I just want to know, if you have used your pass and how have you used it
Activity: 45

I will reply you in Telegram if you will provide me your tg. I don't believe that it will be ok to share personal details of KYC on forum
That is even inhumane... Doctor is an specific profession, specific job, specific role in the life... Healthcare is not the place for fraud. Every branch of economy and society is not a place for fraud, but healthcare - especially

Totally agree with you. We need to fight it

Well... Not we, but iAM is working on it Smiley What time have you become a part of the team of Instant Access Medical? Cheesy
That is even inhumane... Doctor is an specific profession, specific job, specific role in the life... Healthcare is not the place for fraud. Every branch of economy and society is not a place for fraud, but healthcare - especially

Totally agree with you. We need to fight it
We are continuing to educate you on the types of healthcare fraud that people face in their everyday lives. Today, we'd like to present you with 7 common fraud schemes. Read on and be safe! https://www.healthcare-fraud-lawyer.com/seven-common-health-care-fraud-schemes/

Have just read this article... I have seen such schemes many times. That's horrible

On my opinion, the most scary is prescribing unnecessary drugs. All the other types can make person lose his money, but this one is dangerous for his health, and that's just awful... Sad

As well as billing for service that was never required. It will make a total mess in your records! Those services will be in the bill and they can be in the record, so that it will create risk of being treated in the wrong way in the future
We are continuing to educate you on the types of healthcare fraud that people face in their everyday lives. Today, we'd like to present you with 7 common fraud schemes. Read on and be safe! https://www.healthcare-fraud-lawyer.com/seven-common-health-care-fraud-schemes/

Have just read this article... I have seen such schemes many times. That's horrible

On my opinion, the most scary is prescribing unnecessary drugs. All the other types can make person lose his money, but this one is dangerous for his health, and that's just awful... Sad

Why institutions are the main ones? Individuals are the main - they create institutions, they contribute with their funds

They are the main in any way, dude. Its no matter who forms an institution - even if it is an incorporation of individuals, it is called institution on the market, if it is a legal entity and not an individual. Does it make sense? Smiley

I believe that you haven't understood my in the right way, but yes, that's clear
Activity: 26
Why institutions are the main ones? Individuals are the main - they create institutions, they contribute with their funds

They are the main in any way, dude. Its no matter who forms an institution - even if it is an incorporation of individuals, it is called institution on the market, if it is a legal entity and not an individual. Does it make sense? Smiley
I mean that they are main from such sight that they bring the most money to the market, and that is proved by statistics
Ah, yeah, parties is also very valuable factor. Investor's funds = funds free of consumption... But that doesn't work for institutions who are main investors
But my expectations are also concerned with the times after the end of winter holidays - after Christmas, after New Year, after all thooooose parties
I agree with 'flying_spur' and 'ico_coinhunter'. you are both right Smiley but my expectations are much more wider - what if it will stimulate ordinary investors to come back to the market? don't u think so?

That's what I have just mentioned - I believe that this market needs much more factors in order to attract investors back
I agree with 'flying_spur' and 'ico_coinhunter'. you are both right Smiley but my expectations are much more wider - what if it will stimulate ordinary investors to come back to the market? don't u think so?
I believe that it will bring great awareness to the iAM project. There will be major participants, major players of the market, so it will have a great impact
Pages:
Jump to: