Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Instant Access Medical - The point of consensus - page 6. (Read 4211 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Great project! Thank you guys for your hard work. Yet, I think Telegram is much easier to use for some announcements and communication with contributors. Do you have any channel or a group on Telegram?

They do. Check it out: https://t.me/iAMcommunity
Activity: 22
Great project! Thank you guys for your hard work. Yet, I think Telegram is much easier to use for some announcements and communication with contributors. Do you have any channel or a group on Telegram?
Activity: 56
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
All facts about iAM (IAM) you may look on our website.
We hope, that rating list will be useful for you.
Just look us, comment us and subscribe us on social.
Thank you for your attention! Have a nice day!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Ok, so is there a min amount of contribution? And maybe the max, although I am not sure it will be useful for me  Grin

Hi again! Minimum amount for contribution is 100 iAM tokens.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
How can I take part in sale? I believe that there should be some kind of address on the webpage?

Hello! Please pass registration on our web-site and then you will be able to contribute. We create an individual address for every user.   
Activity: 7
Okay, thank you! I will try to clarify it from the team... Or will wait until the answer will be posted here Smiley
Activity: 35
It would be better to find it out from admin too. I'm not sure but it may be 100 IAM... or 100 USD - can't tell for sure

Do you mean min contribution? 100 USD sounds too much as for min amount...

As I have mentioned, I'm not fully sure, so I don't pretend to tell everything right)
It would be better to find it out from admin too. I'm not sure but it may be 100 IAM... or 100 USD - can't tell for sure

Do you mean min contribution? 100 USD sounds too much as for min amount...
Activity: 18
After you pass KYC you will get access to the whitepaper that will be sent by team member and finally you will be granted with access to the contribution
Ok, so is there a min amount of contribution? And maybe the max, although I am not sure it will be useful for me  Grin
there is a complicated procedure, so I believe that admin will clarify it in the most appropriate manner
How can I take part in sale? I believe that there should be some kind of address on the webpage?

No, iAM uses special solution for sale, so there is no exact address as I have understood. But you can learn more if you will join telegram group. I believe that it is the easiest way to gain info about the project

Telegram may be a good mean of communication, but I don't like it - I would rather use Facebook. Btw, what about address?

Visit the website - here you will find the link to the contribution panel (not exactly the panel, but a link to KYC)

No, iAM uses special solution for sale, so there is no exact address as I have understood. But you can learn more if you will join telegram group. I believe that it is the easiest way to gain info about the project

Telegram may be a good mean of communication, but I don't like it - I would rather use Facebook. Btw, what about address?

End date for main sale is March 1 or March 14?

March 14 as stated on the website and litepaper. Take a closer look

But it looks like website states that main sale ends on March 1st... I will check it once more

I can tell u by sure that it states March 14 Wink

Oh, sorry, you are right, that's my bad. And the end date for presale is Dec 31, right?

You're absolutely right, man Wink seems like we will have  some more time to contribute in presale

But it looks like website states that main sale ends on March 1st... I will check it once more

Oh, sorry, you are right, that's my bad. And the end date for presale is Dec 31, right?
Activity: 24

Pages:
Jump to: