Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 84. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
is this project being worked under some MIT club? Or is it just a side project that some of you guys are working on? Just to get an idea of the scope of the project. Best of luck!
Activity: 53
What about bounties?
Also, can you get on mintpal?
Activity: 42
a44, the pre-sale was extended till 17th for the best interest of the coin and the investors.
People who invested before 6th August, will get an extra 10 % for their investments.
If you had invested, 1 BTC before the 6th , then you will get coins worth 1.1 BTC. The price of each coin will depend on the total investment till 17th.
Let me know if you have any questions.(You can also send me a message or an email)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
i am so disappointed about extending

i invest 0.109BTC for this project but you tell me ipo will extende to 17th

can you refund my btc ? or anyone wants to buy my stake ?

i invest before 6th , if you buy you can get extra 10%coin , i will sell it 0.11btc  Undecided

a44, I really think the increase in investment period is good for the investors.
Say if it isnt successful, then the 10% would have had a value of only around 1 BTC,which will not lead to this coin landing into any exchanges, and investors will be at a loss. But now its around 3.5 BTC, and by 17th maybe much more, which is eventually good for you , as it will have a higher market cap.

i really want to know how the 10%extra coins calculate

1800000X10%X0.109=19620
so i would get extra 19620coins?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

i invest before 6th , if you buy you can get extra 10%coin , i will sell it 0.11btc  Undecided

a44, I really think the increase in investment period is good for the investors.
Say if it isnt successful, then the 10% would have had a value of only around 1 BTC,which will not lead to this coin landing into any exchanges, and investors will be at a loss. But now its around 3.5 BTC, and by 17th maybe much more, which is eventually good for you , as it will have a higher market cap.

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
sanbashiyi it has been updated.

I am really hoping for a good launch. I invested in Xcloud, and it reached around 5 times the initial price.
Can you look into bittrex as an option to escrow?

Bittrex charges 5 BTC to host an ICO, which is a big amount just to host it. We will be handling the escrow through a reputed forum member, for which the details will be up tonight or tomorrow.

do not host an ICO , just like ICB shitcoin. if you host ico

how to deal with ipo investor?
sanbashiyi it has been updated.

I am really hoping for a good launch. I invested in Xcloud, and it reached around 5 times the initial price.

Bittrex charges 5 BTC to host an ICO, which is a big amount just to host it. We will be handling the escrow through a reputed forum member, for which the details will be up tonight or tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
For an Added incentive and to prevent last minute buying, we have also decided to offer 10% extra coins to people who invest before 6th August(12:00 AM GMT)

show detail about who invest before 6th and the btc amount ,
This is the most basic, and you didn't update op
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
dev so lazy even don't want to change the op about ipo end time and  the launch time ?

and any other detail?
Activity: 252
Looking forward to this. Cool

edit: if this will be extended to 15th day, it's a clear sign of no integrity.

edit: Oh, and i just scrolled a page back to see it. The first page should be updated, i should have bought before 15th.

if any people want to get back his btc . can you Refund?

you say that ipo end in 10th but now you extende to 15th
Can i send my coins from exchange? I don't use wallet, just exchange..

Hi Yes, send me a message with your email and the amount before, so that no one else registers with that address after you send it.
Can i send my coins from exchange? I don't use wallet, just exchange..
InitialDat, we extended the dates for the best interest of investors.
Due to a lot of messages for an escrow, we have now decided to implement one. We are still deciding on where to do the escrow, and details should be up by tomorrow.
Regarding transparency , we don't mind revealing our identities, and have updated the initial post with info. We have also added an IRC channel #intellicoin incase you have any questions.

Thank you for the quick response. I think everyone of us needs a bit of reassurance, that's all.

And may I ask, what were the "exciting news and developments tonight" ?
InitialDat, we extended the dates for the best interest of investors.
Due to a lot of messages for an escrow, we have now decided to implement one. We are still deciding on where to do the escrow, and details should be up by tomorrow.
Regarding transparency , we don't mind revealing our identities, and have updated the initial post with info. We have also added an IRC channel #intellicoin incase you have any questions.
Where is everybody? , having my doubts about successful launch  Undecided

We are now extending the dates of the Pre-sale to the 15th , and I will be giving information about some exciting news and developments tonight.

Not following up on your words will lose the trust of your investors. Please be more professional as this action will ruin the coin's image and the reputation of MIT (if that's true).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
So,you guys have changed the rule of the game.why?and where is the "exciting news and developments"

+1

I'm curious about that too.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
So,you guys have changed the rule of the game.why?and where is the "exciting news and developments"
Pages:
Jump to: