Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 87. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
+1 for nist5
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like the idea and will help support it..I will look at my little funding box tomorrow and see if I can participate. We are also launching a coin and looking to collaborate with other good coin devs in the near future to produce more harmony in the Coin area so will talk soon. I also like your website design.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when will this coin launch?

The coin will launch on 17th August. We have got a lot of messages requesting more information. We will be adding that soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
when will this coin launch?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I don't get it why not fresh for the algo?  It is cooler and lower energy then x11,13,14,15, nist5 and groestl.  Is it the name that bugs everyone?  Fresh?  While it is a stupid name it doesn't change the fact that the algo is pretty nice to be mining on.

We are currently looking at only launching the coin with the X13 or the NIST5 algorithm for now.

Why not just start a poll on the thread?
I don't get it why not fresh for the algo?  It is cooler and lower energy then x11,13,14,15, nist5 and groestl.  Is it the name that bugs everyone?  Fresh?  While it is a stupid name it doesn't change the fact that the algo is pretty nice to be mining on.

We are currently looking at only launching the coin with the X13 or the NIST5 algorithm for now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't get it why not fresh for the algo?  It is cooler and lower energy then x11,13,14,15, nist5 and groestl.  Is it the name that bugs everyone?  Fresh?  While it is a stupid name it doesn't change the fact that the algo is pretty nice to be mining on.
legendary
Activity: 1551
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
I vote nist5, why 13 ? i prefer 5 better
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It is not true that NIST5 is more effective then X13, just measure W usage and you will see what i am talking about and of course because of that temperatures are higher on NIST5.
I vote for X13.
the number of pre?

The number of coins for pre-sale are 15% of the total coins which is around 1.8 million.
Activity: 23
the number of pre?
Activity: 364
how can you prove you come from MIT? Cheesy

I also have nothing to do with this coin and am just an interested observer, but I believe they are in fact from MIT as they wouldn't be able to get a .mit.edu domain otherwise. If you run a WHOIS on their site it lists MIT as the registrar.
Activity: 76
where is QT  and where is minerd Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I don't care about whether you are from MIT. What really matters is that whether you are scam. Until now, you just have a website for pre-sale. Who can prove that you are not scam?
If you can't prove yourself and keep this suituation until the pre-sale is over, then there are only two possibilities about this coin: A. It's scam; B. It's not scam, but you guys want to possess more proportions and keep others out.
Activity: 350
Dude seriously MIT or not, X13 algo is garbage. Couldn't you use algo NIST5 instead maybe?

The NIST5 algorithm is just a little more efficient than X13 in terms of power utilized and the temperature. If we get enough people to vote on this, we will be able to change the algorithm.
Thanks
Use fresh algorithm.
Dude seriously MIT or not, X13 algo is garbage. Couldn't you use algo NIST5 instead maybe?

The NIST5 algorithm is just a little more efficient than X13 in terms of power utilized and the temperature. If we get enough people to vote on this, we will be able to change the algorithm.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
IntelliScam ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
how can you prove you come from MIT? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: