Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 88. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can you give some more details about IntelliApp?

Sure, So currently there are mobile messaging apps like Viber and WhatsApp . These automatically integrate with your contacts on your mobile phone.
IntelliApp uses the same principle. It is a mobile messaging app.
But, what the app does is, that it links an IntelliCoin address to your Mobile number. This allows anyone of your friends and family to send you coins using their smart phones with just your number and this feature is integrated with the message system as long as they are registered. So they will never have to ask you for your wallet address or a QR code.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
need more information.... compellent
Can you give some more details about IntelliApp?
All Specifications have been updated and the Pre-Sale has started. We will be updating the initial post will all developments.
Can you get mit to put a little paragraph about you on there home page?

Are you going to give names of the under grads you donate  to?

1. Like I said before MIT does not endorse using their name to back any product or service. Its just a strict policy they have.
2. The program under which 100$ is given to all undergrads, in different. It is a purely VC funded scheme. However we will be holding a lot of contests and events within, as well as outside MIT for working on or developing the intelliCoin infrastructure.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Can you get mit to put a little paragraph about you on there home page?

Are you going to give names of the under grads you donate  to?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
WHAT IS YOUR REAL BITCOINTALK SCREEN NAME?
Can you make the coin POS?

We plan to make this coin POW/POS hybrid. We will be updating the specifications tab before the presage starts. We plan to offer POW/POS, with a fair distribution to avoid any miner dump after launch.

Activity: 20
so many shitcoin!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 490
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Can you make the coin POS?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BTMan
how to mine this coin?
Activity: 7
The link seems to work without the www.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
this link is not even working  Huh

http://www.intellicoin.mit.edu

Once they get your money it will be working for a month or two until they dump their coins. All part of the smoke and mirrors to rip off your BTC
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
>>MIT is giving out 100$ worth of bit coins to every undergraduate student. Its an exciting venture that will provide a foundation for the development of the crypto currency infrastructure.

I call bull shit. Seems like another PayProCoin scam. They sucker you in with their BS and dump the coins at first chance.

NEVER buy IPO/ICO coins since 97~98% of those that buy will LOOSE. The only winner are the scam dev and the pump and dump team that buy into the IPO.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Good luck to you! lol
Where can I find the cource code of your coin ? Will you publish the source code someday ? Just want to make sure there's no hidden premined coins in your code

Hi arieq, the source code will be published a week after launch. There will be no hidden pre mined coins.

I hate ipo coins! !

mingming, I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with any previous IPO's. This is just a pre-sale of coins, and you have the freedom to not participate.

Also, I have removed the specifications for now, just wanted to confirm a few things with other members. The Specs will be up a few hours before the pre-sale starts.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I hate ipo coins! !
ipo=shit scam  LOL

Coin renamed Intellishit! lol

lol mingming, looks like you want to support the other chinese coin IPO, so you are shit talking on all other alt coins.

Op Intelliapp idea sounds really nice, looking forward to it. Good Luck!
Pages:
Jump to: