Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign - page 85. (Read 113018 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The site looks very professional, very attractive for IPO investors. A trusted escrow service from the beginning of the IPO would have been good.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
can u guys get coinsource verified?
Activity: 238
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
where to check the investors' list

There is a ledger list on the site.
where to check the investors' list
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
so stupid to extend the ipo.

return the btc to investors

Do you realize that the better distributed the IPO the better for the coin? I really hope more people join the IPO , I think extending IPO was a good idea.

no escow  . dev can send btc for him self Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Do you realize that the better distributed the IPO the better for the coin? I really hope more people join the IPO , I think extending IPO was a good idea.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dude, it's their money. They can decide what to do with it.

Judging from the website, everythings looks professional. So, based on that alone, I would take my chances. It'll be a plus if dev team are transparent with their credentials and backgrounds.

I support it because I'm a student myself.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 252
Nice to see 2 big investors jump in on this. Looking forward to launch.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
the coin looks promising, i should love it

yes if you want to fell in love with the coin that is up to you.
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Don't people call each new coin a scam and then quiet out later.
I am investing big today on this. Good luck to the developers.  Wink
Activity: 126
A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT
the coin looks promising, i should love it
Activity: 364
Where is everybody? , having my doubts about successful launch  Undecided

We are now extending the dates of the Pre-sale to the 15th , and I will be giving information about some exciting news and developments tonight.
stop your ipo , you guys no credit  and extending , why not to next year? why not extending  to next 10years ?

you guys only want to make more money and get out the forum right ? Cheesy

attention this scam
legendary

We are now extending the dates of the Pre-sale to the 15th , and I will be giving information about some exciting news and developments tonight.

Thank you Dev, that is very helpful. Are you promoting this project outside of this thread? I'd recommend you starting some PR work somewhere else for this project ASAP because even though it seems very professional to me it kinda still needs a spark for attraction.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Where is everybody? , having my doubts about successful launch  Undecided
legendary
...that being said this seems like a nice project but it needs community support to back it up in order for it to have a successful launch.
legendary
So the premine will be shared among all investors depending on the amount/percentage they hold of the whole investment?

If that's the case then I hope it's well distributed because if there's only a few holders they would just dump it all. Dev needs to work on promoting this coin more, this thread is a little quiet  Roll Eyes
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
So the premine will be shared among all investors depending on the amount/percentage they hold of the whole investment?
legendary
Website is offline  Sad Now I'm worried.

Both listed are loading fine for me. Not sure if anyone values my opinion, but I think this looks promising. Going to be watching and seeing how this goes.

It was offline for a while but now it's working for me  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: