Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 11. (Read 235822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Just imagine the effect of ASIC's in some next days. The difficulty will rise so much that it will be difficult for small miners to sustain.

Did you hear of ASIC availability for CryptoniteV7 algorithm?
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
 Just imagine the effect of ASIC's in some next days. The difficulty will rise so much that it will be difficult for small miners to sustain.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
As you know, Japanese government bans several privacy coins.
Monero drops a lot. Since intense is monero based, it follows the trend.
It will be a hard time for our privacy coin lovers to fight against those organized FUDs.

The drop on Monero is just a trending news which is always take advantage by the traders. Trend setters. But once the price go down to their desired price. They will buy as much as they can. When their bags are full, then they will wait for the market to return to the coin. That's opportunity that we all should be careful of.

In my opinion these drops are temporary much like Bitcoin dropped when the first bans back then were announced. In the long run privacy coins will definitely exist.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I am still strong HODL on ITNS.

#Metoo, let's make it to 1,000 sats.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
I am still strong HODL on ITNS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately. Any video tutorial or advertisement on how this will work?
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
I really hope this project can succeed, nut it seems there is a long way to go, or a infinite, endless road..
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
It looks the money some people invest to buy crypto
are just enough to buy a whole coin:

https://www.crypto51.app/
Activity: 174
Now the total hashrate of network is only 1.8M. It seems no miners are interesting in intensecoin project.  And it will be so easy to attack itns.

Yeah, very fearsome.  Undecided
Masari (MSR) has 6M net hashrate and still get attacked.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Now the total hashrate of network is only 1.8M. It seems no miners are interesting in intensecoin project.  And it will be so easy to attack itns.

51% attack is a risk only in the case you accept transactions with too low confirmation number (for example 2).

for the 51% myths, this is good enough to clarify:

https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/658/what-can-an-attacker-with-51-of-hash-power-do
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
When will the updated product launch?

"The release of our VPN services will occur in August of this year. As August approaches, keep an eye out for another beta test of our full VPN services."

you can read it here:
https://intensecoin.com/2018/06/01/june-1st-update/
Activity: 36
When will the updated product launch?
Activity: 308
Has the INTS official now been working with several major exchanges on twitter?I hope to expect ITNS to be listed on bitfinex.

Which one are you talking about, INTS or ITNS?
Activity: 6
I only get rejected "Low difficutly shares" im currently trying to mine to the official pool :/
Oke, now mining to Hashvault.pro without any Problems
Activity: 336
Has the INTS official now been working with several major exchanges on twitter?I hope to expect ITNS to be listed on bitfinex.
Activity: 47
Did you conduct researches before launching the project?
Activity: 391
Merit: 105
My wallet is slowly updating, what is the problem?

Your computer or Internet speed?
Activity: 87
My wallet is slowly updating, what is the problem?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
If intense can release the beta program for vpn tunnel and or browser extension. That will legitimize the project. People and market just want to see something more than mysterium and privatex did in the past. They want to see a running system. That will catapult intense coin price to the moon.

Imagine the price of ITNS when it get's listed on a popular exchange...

popular exchange quite expensive nowadays, would be not easy to fund listing
Pages:
Jump to: