Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 12. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
If intense can release the beta program for vpn tunnel and or browser extension. That will legitimize the project. People and market just want to see something more than mysterium and privatex did in the past. They want to see a running system. That will catapult intense coin price to the moon.

Imagine the price of ITNS when it get's listed on a popular exchange...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If intense can release the beta program for vpn tunnel and or browser extension. That will legitimize the project. People and market just want to see something more than mysterium and privatex did in the past. They want to see a running system. That will catapult intense coin price to the moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

"The release of our VPN services will occur in August of this year. As August approaches, keep an eye out for another beta test of our full VPN services."

Excited for that =)
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
Intense website is down.... Huh
Down, really?
So, what is this?
https://intensecoin.com/2018/06/01/june-1st-update/
Is it a Intense coin website?
Please stop kidding, bro.
Activity: 240
Intense website is down.... Huh
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Today is update day.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Price always has been manipulated in crypto. Kinda small market.
Its easier to move them. But solid projects (like ITNS) will go up anyway.
Price always has been manipulated in crypto. Kinda small market. Its easier to move them. But solid projects (like ITNS) will go up anyway. https://discordapp.com/invite/f3XQgA3 joined discord chat. good to see the new bounty program.
Activity: 95
Merit: 11

cryptoworld is truly utopia.
price manipulation like this in any civilized society would be considered as fraud.

Huh I didn't know the quotes, "Buy low, sell high" & "“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful” constituted fraud...
Activity: 174
As you know, Japanese government bans several privacy coins.
Monero drops a lot. Since intense is monero based, it follows the trend.
It will be a hard time for our privacy coin lovers to fight against those organized FUDs.

The drop on Monero is just a trending news which is always take advantage by the traders. Trend setters. But once the price go down to their desired price. They will buy as much as they can. When their bags are full, then they will wait for the market to return to the coin. That's opportunity that we all should be careful of.

cryptoworld is truly utopia.
price manipulation like this in any civilized society would be considered as fraud.
Activity: 448
As you know, Japanese government bans several privacy coins.
Monero drops a lot. Since intense is monero based, it follows the trend.
It will be a hard time for our privacy coin lovers to fight against those organized FUDs.

The drop on Monero is just a trending news which is always take advantage by the traders. Trend setters. But once the price go down to their desired price. They will buy as much as they can. When their bags are full, then they will wait for the market to return to the coin. That's opportunity that we all should be careful of.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Is there any advantage for 64bit wallet over 32bit? Is it waster? Just curious
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
anyone having troubles with the linux gui build, I've updated it with modifications that made it work on my tests, for both LTSes (ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04)

https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/tag/v2.0.2.1

please let me know if it works on other distributions as well
where is there GUI release of v2.0.2.1 for win64?

you can run the 32 bit version on 64 bit systems.
native 64 bit windows build will come soon.
Activity: 5
anyone having troubles with the linux gui build, I've updated it with modifications that made it work on my tests, for both LTSes (ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04)

where is there GUI release of v2.0.2.1 for win64?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Sorry to hear that people are having some issues with sync Cry
I've been following the project for a while now and it's surprised me see that someone said that this coin is a scam.
Good luck, keep up the good work.
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there is anyway to move the blockchain folder tot he usual roaming forlder and not in progamdata? why it was put there in the first place? all the coins usually choose roaming it make things less confusing
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Slowly Intense Coin is gaining exchanges. Slowly project progress will be a reality. I
It is always better to have gradual, solid growths rather than exponential growths, which often follow by dramatic losses.
Shardax exchange should be taken into deeply consideration.
In the exchange, there are voting campaigns with free listing rewards for winners.
Pages:
Jump to: