Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 140. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
So first off
I've noticed https://intense.hashvault.pro using a new laylout/site setup.

Secondly I have a question. With some cpus...erm lying around doing nothing I get 1.8 khs mining monero xmr-stak-win64
since this algo isnt cryptonite lite algo...or some other version.  
With intense friendly cpu mining software i get a bit less. ~1400

What would be the best CPU miner for intel and intense out there?

Im also using GPU so don't say anything about not using cpu....it's 1.8 khs lying around doing nothing
I noticed that their payouts have been on hold since like 15 hours ago. I have some 60 ITNS pending. Right now the website looks weird so I am hoping that they may be doing some kind of update.

I am using xmrig, with donations set to 1% instead of the default 5%. I find this pretty easy to use and am getting 400 hash/s on [email protected] Ghz(4 threads - HT-off) and 455 hash/s on [email protected](6 threads - ht-off)

Though the website looks weird, my miners are still submitting shares... fingers crossed ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

Im also using GPU so don't say anything about not using cpu....it's 1.8 khs lying around doing nothing
For CPU mining there's xmr-stak and claymore's miner. There are some others, but I think these two are the best. Try both, they don't really take too much time to set up. In my experience they're usually quite close in terms of hashrate, but this might depend on the CPU you're using.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
So first off
I've noticed https://intense.hashvault.pro using a new laylout/site setup.

Secondly I have a question. With some cpus...erm lying around doing nothing I get 1.8 khs mining monero xmr-stak-win64
since this algo isnt cryptonite lite algo...or some other version.  
With intense friendly cpu mining software i get a bit less. ~1400

E5
Activity: 11
Still able to mine but no website
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
When will there be a normal exchange? This shit does not work "Stocks.Excellent" f//g s//t
Calm down friend, read the news from stocks https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/950312522640494592
Activity: 54
When will there be a normal exchange? This shit does not work "Stocks.Excellent" f//g s//t
One small question: To make a backup of my wallet I would normally save the wallet.dat but it seems to be different with this coin?

When I "backup wallet" from the GUI wallet it saves one "filename".wallet file. Is this simply due to a somewhat different design than other coins?
Intense is a CryptoNote coin, similar to Monero, Bytecoin, Electroneum etc. They all work with .wallet files, that's the one you normally back up. I'm not sure why the backup feature makes smaller .wallet files though, interested in this as well.
Oh. Well that makes sense!

I have been mining a bit of SUMOKOIN and Electroneum as well but haven't been able to make actual file backup of wallet. Paper-wallet for ETN and mnemonic seed for SUMO. I didn't know that wallet files for CryptoNight differed in that way. thx for the info :-)
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Friends! It is something amazzing happining with the price! 420 satoshi! I cannot imagine what wiil be after 15th this mounth!))

amazing if it make x10 per day, now  just good growth
Activity: 367
Merit: 255
Friends! It is something amazzing happining with the price! 420 satoshi! I cannot imagine what wiil be after 15th this mounth!))
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
One small question: To make a backup of my wallet I would normally save the wallet.dat but it seems to be different with this coin?

When I "backup wallet" from the GUI wallet it saves one "filename".wallet file. Is this simply due to a somewhat different design than other coins?
Intense is a CryptoNote coin, similar to Monero, Bytecoin, Electroneum etc. They all work with .wallet files, that's the one you normally back up. I'm not sure why the backup feature makes smaller .wallet files though, interested in this as well.

just a guess - backup does not need to have state, or transactions related to wallet, only keys. When you restore from backup, you can always refresh history from blockchain data
legendary

Greetings people of IntenseCoin :-)

I am happy to have found this coin and am mining as much as i can with my some 850 hash/s ;-)

Also, the *.wallet file located in my intensecoin folder in appdata is way bigger than the backup file that I am saving.

Sorry if this has been explained earlier. I admit I haven't read this entire thread, so bear with me  Smiley

I just want to say stock.exchange is working in a very unusual way. I've sent to my address on the exchange 5000 ITNS and after 25 confirmations sofar on my end, nothings comes out the exchange.
I don't know what to think.
Check this out mate https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/950312522640494592

Thanks.
The deposit was not disabled in any way and the address displayed, I guess I should wait for them to synch with the chain. Bah.

We really need a new exchange.
You welcome.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
aeon thread maybe?   I have no idea about what is going on there sorry
Yes. Sorry  Undecided
legendary
Yeah, sure. 10h mining with 20% of total pool hashrate, 1500+ ITNS paid, I I get 113. Sure.
This is not necessarily the pool's fault. Their total hashrate is only ~ 20 KH/s, that's basically just 3 average Polaris mining rigs for the whole pool. Which is nothing compared to the network hashrate. So they're extremely reliant on luck, and can go the whole day or two without finding any blocks. What transaction are you talking about exactly?
f7464a2cc6774dc9b02f134d1a9c657ffa68d85d25fabd00dde3ec54c5c18090 - this one?
The previous payment before this one was 44 hours ago, so most of those 1547 ITNS, distributed between 12 payees, went to the users that were mining throughout all those 40+ hours. Your 10 hours at 4 KH/s were not 20% of the total shares, but probably less than 10%. You get paid for the amount of shares you send, which is not just your hashrate, but your hashrate * time. Since you didn't mention the exact transaction and time frame I'm not sure that the tx mentioned above is the one relevant to your case, but I'm just pointing out how it works in general: if you want stable payments from a pool then you shouldn't join such small pools like that one, cause it's akin to playing the lottery. You might get a lot more than you should be getting with your hashrate, or you could get a lot less — and all will be determined by luck.
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
I just want to say stock.exchange is working in a very unusual way. I've sent to my address on the exchange 5000 ITNS and after 25 confirmations sofar on my end, nothings comes out the exchange.
Check this out mate https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR/status/950312522640494592

Thanks.
The deposit was not disabled in any way and the address displayed, I guess I should wait for them to synch with the chain. Bah.

We really need a new exchange.
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Activity: 1
Is there any progress with new exchanges? At this point any other exchange would be more than welcome.

stocks.exchange is not.. ideal. Feels and looks shady, at best, and it has 0.004BTC withdrawal fee (almost 60$), when withdrawals actually work..

The wallet works great, btw, great work devs.  Wink
Jump to: