Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 152. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 105
On what exchanges are the INTENSE COIN tokens now traded and how much is 100 INTENSE COIN in dollar equivalent? The devs never seem to answer any questions regarding exchanges its like nobody ever asks even though a few have, i hope we are not wasting our time and hash power on what as the potential to be a great coin.

In fairness to the devs, a quick read on page 1 of this thread will give you all the information you need. You can see there the white paper, mining pools and the exchange where Intense is traded. Again, a quick look at coinmarketcap.com will give you the dollar equivalent of Intense.

I don't know where have you been but as regards to the matter of the additional exchanges, this matter has been asked a million times already and has been answered the same, here in this thread and in the discord and slack. The devs have applied to several exchanges already are working behind the scenes to get Intense listed in more exchanges.
Yes they are straightforward. That's one of the reason I invested eventhough exchanges wasn' tlisted them yet.

Is there any exchanges that currently list intense on voting? I would like to vote the coin.

I don't understand what the huge rush to get on more exchanges is, we should all have enough patience and trust the devs to get listed in due time on bigger exchanges while they develop the tech behind the coin, you know, the reason why we've all invested in it and are here talking about it.  Better to focus on development than hype and marketing, before development is at a reasonable stage.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
On what exchanges are the INTENSE COIN tokens now traded and how much is 100 INTENSE COIN in dollar equivalent? The devs never seem to answer any questions regarding exchanges its like nobody ever asks even though a few have, i hope we are not wasting our time and hash power on what as the potential to be a great coin.

In fairness to the devs, a quick read on page 1 of this thread will give you all the information you need. You can see there the white paper, mining pools and the exchange where Intense is traded. Again, a quick look at coinmarketcap.com will give you the dollar equivalent of Intense.

I don't know where have you been but as regards to the matter of the additional exchanges, this matter has been asked a million times already and has been answered the same, here in this thread and in the discord and slack. The devs have applied to several exchanges already are working behind the scenes to get Intense listed in more exchanges.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Is it still possible to do CPU mining with Intense Coin?
best is to mine with gpus even a cheap rx 550 get almost 300 has and thats way better then most cpus for way less power
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Yes, but its slow, info on how to do so is in the OP and here: http://intensecoin.com/pool/#getting_started
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 254

Not to be a smartass, but maybe the devs are busy developing rather than answering a question that's answered on virtually every page of this thread? Or that can be answered by typing "Intensecoin exchange" into Google?
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

this shows you the active markets and dollar value https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/#markets
Activity: 238
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
I have been mining Intense coin for just about a month now, and was wondering what the average Hash rate should be for a GTX 1070, I'm usually seeing around 600H/s but I do not plan on overclocking it as it is also my Gaming rig, so I do not want to risk the GPU breaking as that would set me back to square 1.

600 is about right.  You can expect 500-600 from a 1070.
iv been mining with MSI gtx 1070 gaming X for awhile now and im getting around 720h/s ( 800 memory clock)
wow that is good speed? what miner are you using?
Activity: 112
I have been mining Intense coin for just about a month now, and was wondering what the average Hash rate should be for a GTX 1070, I'm usually seeing around 600H/s but I do not plan on overclocking it as it is also my Gaming rig, so I do not want to risk the GPU breaking as that would set me back to square 1.

iv been mining with MSI gtx 1070 gaming X for awhile now and im getting around 720h/s ( 800 memory clock)
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Hello Sir.  Can I ask which of these VPN protocols will be used by Intense?

Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP),  L2F,  Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP),  IP Security Protocol (IPsec).

Or are you creating a new protocol?

Thnx.

It's been a while since I checked out Intense whitepaper but if I remember correctly, they were planning to use SSL VPN if I am not mistaken.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Looking forward to hearing about the rebranding news as shown on the road map
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
well why devs dont answer me ?

Dev no answer, ITNS die. I said.

How can i help? For a quick reply please join our discord.

2018 is the year to mine Cheesy The information about this can be found in the ANN itself.
Some people enjoy picutres more than just numbers Cheesy So think about mining now and not when it's 2020

Thank you for this image, please pm me in discord im glad to donate 500 ITNS to you

This news https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/01/net-neutrality-repealed/ doesn't appear in the main topic.

Thank you for noticing Wink

Hello Sir.  Can I ask which of these VPN protocols will be used by Intense?

Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP),  L2F,  Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP),  IP Security Protocol (IPsec).

Or are you creating a new protocol?

Thnx.
Activity: 64
Circulating Supply320,348,559 ITNSMax Supply 999,481,516 ITNS is good to burn a quantity of coins the large number frightens off inflation.

i feel its just the right amount of coins. too little, or too much is a bad thing. does anyone have the year chart for available coins like when the last available coin will be mined?

2020? 2030?

Take a look at this post (wait for page to load)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27403820
I'm trying to make a better one but I suppose thats what you are looking for.
Somewhere after 2024 it will never be less than 29 ITNS with each block (see ANN)

You want the total supply over time...will be coming up as well
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

If you do it well you will not have problems. You can search for it in YouTube. Maybe you can get a good configuration to OC your GTX 1070 Wink
Activity: 1
In my opinion INTENSECOIN could be in coinexchange.
It had 49 Million USD of trade volume (today) and it costs 2 BTC to be listed...

What do you think?  Cool

There are plenty of other exchanges that are much cheaper for a listing, and better reputations.

The real issue would be to find a good exchange, that is supportive of cryptonote bases coins.

Given one is found, The devs should start up a donation pool, or buy into it. Intense has been listing on 1 exchange for a long time now. It needs a bit of diversifying.

In my opinion they should incrase main pool % to get value to submit other exchanges ... No? Wink

But wait, 15% premine which is 150 million ITNS.
Why would not a part of that be enough to get listed on more exchanges?
Even if I think developers should be rewarded this is a huge amount.
Why not just sell a small part to these kind of things?

Im sure they need them to other much more important things related with Intensecoin project.
So in my opinion that isn't a solution atm.
It is NECESSARY to show her in Blockfolio it important for investors

And you really think that they dont do it already? They do that and much more. Intensecoin have a top professional staff Wink
Let's wait and are Wink
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Circulating Supply320,348,559 ITNSMax Supply 999,481,516 ITNS is good to burn a quantity of coins the large number frightens off inflation.

I think is ok - and comparable small with other coins - that now we have 1/3 total supply already. 
Jump to: