Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 153. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Circulating Supply320,348,559 ITNSMax Supply 999,481,516 ITNS is good to burn a quantity of coins the large number frightens off inflation.
Activity: 64
In my opinion INTENSECOIN could be in coinexchange.
It had 49 Million USD of trade volume (today) and it costs 2 BTC to be listed...

What do you think?  Cool

There are plenty of other exchanges that are much cheaper for a listing, and better reputations.

The real issue would be to find a good exchange, that is supportive of cryptonote bases coins.

Given one is found, The devs should start up a donation pool, or buy into it. Intense has been listing on 1 exchange for a long time now. It needs a bit of diversifying.

In my opinion they should incrase main pool % to get value to submit other exchanges ... No? Wink

But wait, 15% premine which is 150 million ITNS.
Why would not a part of that be enough to get listed on more exchanges?
Even if I think developers should be rewarded this is a huge amount.
Why not just sell a small part to these kind of things?

10% is for the core team and 5% is for bounties and reserves.
For the time being developement is more important than getting listed on new exchanges.... IMHO that is.
If the devs actually see the possiblity making a good move for ITNS in investing there own personal funds for listing they would probably do so.
But who knows how many of their funds are still in their hands and not already spent Cheesy
telegrams the channel for an easy oshcheniye of a soobshchesv and advertizing
It is NECESSARY to show her in Blockfolio it important for investors
It is good to carry out restyling of an emblem of a coin it it is invisible against the background of other coins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
It had 49 Million USD of trade volume (today) and it costs 2 BTC to be listed...

What do you think?  Cool

There are plenty of other exchanges that are much cheaper for a listing, and better reputations.

The real issue would be to find a good exchange, that is supportive of cryptonote bases coins.

Given one is found, The devs should start up a donation pool, or buy into it. Intense has been listing on 1 exchange for a long time now. It needs a bit of diversifying.

In my opinion they should incrase main pool % to get value to submit other exchanges ... No? Wink

But wait, 15% premine which is 150 million ITNS.
Why would not a part of that be enough to get listed on more exchanges?
Even if I think developers should be rewarded this is a huge amount.
Why not just sell a small part to these kind of things?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
hello team

verry interesting project
Hi there rrmzbaig, welcome to our Intense forum. Probably you just found the best coin!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

What do you think?  Cool

Why is mining difficulty getting so high?

I'm hashing with 3 Ellesmere cards and 1 Ryzen (~2.6 KH/s) and I'm getting fewer coins every day.

more and more miners are coming over so as the network hash rate increases so does the difficulty.

True that ... but Nice Hash is getting things worst too. But sure, more miners, more H/s incrases the DIFF. Sad
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK

What do you think?  Cool

Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Why is mining difficulty getting so high?

I'm hashing with 3 Ellesmere cards and 1 Ryzen (~2.6 KH/s) and I'm getting fewer coins every day.
Is the a mmemonic seed so I can restore my wallet if I forget the password?

As far as I know there isn't. Though you can export your private key. If you lost your password you could restore your wallet that way.

The best way is just that ... make a copy of your .wallet file in a secure place, that way any problem in future and you will be "saved" Tongue
I'm mine ETH and IC on video cards. For Ehterium is not so important core frequency, as memory. Therefore, the consumption of electricity is less. And it can be immediately exchanged for other altcoins on the exchange. And for IC everything is ahead.

I Think Power consumption mining intense coin normally is lower than mining ethereum.
At least for my graphic cards (1060 and 1070). It is also shown on whattomine.com.
My 1060 is 70W for cryptonight and 90 W for ethash. But it also depends on settings of the GPU.
You can also mine intensecoin with CPU.

You can control the power consumption of GPU by software, without affecting the efficiency of the operation, which can be done.Nvidia's card applies to ITNS mining.

The secret is right there ... have good H/s without too much power, that way you have full profits. I´ve taked a bit time to get it, but now here´s all good Smiley

What do you think?  Cool
Activity: 64

As far as I know there isn't. Though you can export your private key. If you lost your password you could restore your wallet that way.

Activity: 151
Who knows price of ITNS in future. Maybe should keep mining ITNS with everything?
No one knows. While there is no real product - it's all just our hopes for a price increase. I would like to see the price as a XMR ... would buy a house haha

All cryptocurrencies are like that at the beginning, only ideas and plans. Even ICOs are that way, you are investing on a plan. I don't know if there ever was a coin with a blockchain-based product ready and available with a captured market, upon its launch. If ever there was one, I bet all of us will have to pay big bucks to be able to get the opportunity to invest, if we are lucky enough.
Who knows price of ITNS in future. Maybe should keep mining ITNS with everything?
No one knows. While there is no real product - it's all just our hopes for a price increase. I would like to see the price as a XMR ... would buy a house haha

Korn mate, price as xmr? Now i ask, why not? Sometimes dreams became true right?

Nobody knows the price in the future, the only thing i can say is, i already buyed and i still buying Intense.Let the project move on and you will see the price going up.
Activity: 180
Activity: 280
Jump to: