Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 155. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Sup guys.... so I decided to divert some of my hash power towards lesser known coins and intense coin came strongly recommended to me. Does anyone know how many coins have been mined already (what % of the 999 mil) ?

Any exchanges this coin is listed on?

Thanks

Circulating supply already contains the 149,924,133  premined coins
10% dev + 5% bounty/reward
The rest of the circulating supply are mined coins.

A few posts earlier
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27403820
Activity: 8
Sup guys.... so I decided to divert some of my hash power towards lesser known coins and intense coin came strongly recommended to me. Does anyone know how many coins have been mined already (what % of the 999 mil) ?

Thanks
According to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/intensecoin/
319,411,903 ITNS mined on 999,481,516 ITNS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!
Dev no answer, ITNS die. I said.

A joke, right? :-)

Actually I'm very happy to see the price goes down, I was able to buy a lot today.
i bought again today too.

Yup, the best thing to do when is down is buying more, already done that today. Long live Intense Coin.
Buy more COINS to make yourself stronger

You can have a quicky response in DISCORD channel. If you want it here just have to wait a bit longer. Stay INTENSE Wink
Activity: 112
Dont relax, KEEP INTENSE...!!!

Thanks

Hi, and welcome!
You can see your mined coins in pool you´re working on, and then you can buy some in stocks.exchange.

Good luck! Wink
Activity: 154
Whats going on with the price right now?  Was there some news that i didnt' see?   Looks like it is down 25% today.   Obviously there is some fluctuations... but usually with reason?

Perhaps, the person who wrote the list of Binance is disappointed.
It seems that expectations from China were high.
The price is determined where the residents of this bulletin board do not know.

Like shields (xsh) of stock exchanges that bloggers strongly incited to raise prices in one country.
In response to the impression from a country with a very strong demand, the above price is determined. ::)This is a translation Thank you

Wow ok   thanks to the translation... well im sure it will surge again soon enough ... its a good project!   Also in order for a coin to succeed it will need a better looking wallet.  I was thinking this last night ... for people who aren't that tech savy....  If i could .. I don't know how.. but i would like to redesign the wallet to look much nicer and much simpler.   Better fonts... etc... i think it needs the "apple" touch... i have seen a few wallets that look much better and easier to use

This is a new currency. I do not see many problems in the Intense wallet, and I think they're focused on the coin code right now.
 Anyway, everything that exists in this world can be improved.

Yep no doubt .... not saying today..   But in the near future when it starts to get some traction a wallet interface upgrade is a great way for a new push!  Don't even have to change functionality just the visual aspect.. make it pretty!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Whats going on with the price right now?  Was there some news that i didnt' see?   Looks like it is down 25% today.   Obviously there is some fluctuations... but usually with reason?

Like shields (xsh) of stock exchanges that bloggers strongly incited to raise prices in one country.
In response to the impression from a country with a very strong demand, the above price is determined. ::)This is a translation Thank you

Wow ok   thanks to the translation... well im sure it will surge again soon enough ... its a good project!   Also in order for a coin to succeed it will need a better looking wallet.  I was thinking this last night ... for people who aren't that tech savy....  If i could .. I don't know how.. but i would like to redesign the wallet to look much nicer and much simpler.   Better fonts... etc... i think it needs the "apple" touch... i have seen a few wallets that look much better and easier to use

This is a new currency. I do not see many problems in the Intense wallet, and I think they're focused on the coin code right now.
 Anyway, everything that exists in this world can be improved.

Activity: 132
Windows wallet?

Please see the link below for the Windows wallet. That's the latest version. You can direct download it from Intense's web site here.
https://intensecoin.com/#download

Intense Windows wallet direct link.
https://github.com/valiant1x/intensecoinwallet/releases/download/v1.4.1/Intensecoin-win64.zip
Activity: 132
Quick question about Intense's max supply (999 mill max, 320 mill circulating); does anyone know whether there is supposed to be a coin burn at some point? Thanks.

No, there is no coin burn planned in the future. In page 1, you will see the coin emission of Intense up to year 2024.
Activity: 31
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Thank you very much Michael for the information, a good help is always welcome.
Activity: 9

It's a game that most don't understand, when they take the fingers off the button, there would be freefall.
Thats true.
Activity: 64
Is there any linux CLI wallet?

Isn't there one when you build it from source provided on github?

What are you trying to do/achieve?
Activity: 3
Quick question about Intense's max supply (999 mill max, 320 mill circulating); does anyone know whether there is supposed to be a coin burn at some point? Thanks.
I bought some COINS from the exchange, and when I withdrawal ITNS, I need to input ID, and my wallet didn't show the ID, so what should I do to make a withdrawal?

Which exchange?  did you buy from?

Im using Stocks.exchange mate, without any problems, it is simple to use.
Activity: 6

It's a game that most don't understand, when they take the fingers off the button, there would be freefall.
I bought some COINS from the exchange, and when I withdrawal ITNS, I need to input ID, and my wallet didn't show the ID, so what should I do to make a withdrawal?

Which exchange?  did you buy from?
Activity: 180

The payment ID is optional and only needed if you are going to send your coin to certain exchanges, it is not mandatory.
Jump to: