Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 156. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I bought some COINS from the exchange, and when I withdrawal ITNS, I need to input ID, and my wallet didn't show the ID, so what should I do to make a withdrawal?

As i remember, you don´t need to put the ID, just the Adress, but please confirm that Planet
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is there any linux CLI wallet?
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
hello. i downloaded intense coin wallet for win64. When i open wallet nothing happen. It says sync forever... left it for night but still nothing. Not even entered wallet UI.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I bought some COINS from the exchange, and when I withdrawal ITNS, I need to input ID, and my wallet didn't show the ID, so what should I do to make a withdrawal?
Activity: 672
Dev no answer, ITNS die. I said.

A joke, right? :-)

Actually I'm very happy to see the price goes down, I was able to buy a lot today.
i bought again today too.

Yup, the best thing to do when is down is buying more, already done that today. Long live Intense Coin.
Buy more COINS to make yourself stronger

Actually I'm very happy to see the price goes down, I was able to buy a lot today.
i bought again today too.

Yup, the best thing to do when is down is buying more, already done that today. Long live Intense Coin.
Really amazing, coin down a little and then always came some negative members saying uggly words.
That's common nowadays. Just need to educate instead of criticizing them because as a community of ITNS we should let others know what's benefit of having this coin not being reactive into insults.

Yes you right Angelo, i just don´t like people just waiting negative moments to start posting negative posts.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
well why devs dont answer me ?
They just don't love you and that's all.

If seriously, idea make VPN on blockchain it's like diamond in this shit that happening on this forum.
Activity: 64
2018 is the year to mine Cheesy The information about this can be found in the ANN itself.
Some people enjoy picutres more than just numbers Cheesy So think about mining now and not when it's 2020

https://i.imgur.com/EMPJHyR.jpg
Activity: 180

Dude, devs no answer, really? So can you tell me what the hell was doing Slow dev speaking with members on discord yesterday?. C'mon dont need to be negative.
Really amazing, coin down a little and then always came some negative members saying uggly words.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10

It's too early to die. Do not rush things. Give a rest to the developers, they are also people like you. Be sure to answer.
Activity: 379
Activity: 132

Perhaps try to contact them on slack or discord, I think they are more active on those platforms.

Yes, all devs are always reachable in slack and discord. Ping them or direct message them. They will surely respond.

Perhaps try to contact them on slack or discord, I think they are more active on those platforms.
0.00000159 BTC
Now is your chance.
Give it to me.

Cheesy Grin Wink

There is still a big gap between the selling and buying orders, it's hard to buy at that price anyway.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Network problem? ? ? Shocked

Is not BLOCK....  Huh  Huh
I can not open your wallet on my computer  Angry.
P/s: The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
what da fuking fuk is this sh*t? Huh.

There is already an answer in the error message. You might need a 64-bit OS system to run the wallet.
Activity: 118
0.00000159 BTC
Now is your chance.
Give it to me.

Cheesy Grin Wink
Jump to: