Author

Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW - page 196. (Read 235822 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Anyone know the max withdrawal amount from Stocks.Exchange to your wallet ?

I am testing it at +100 coins at a time... but I bought 75,000 coins so it could take me all day at this rate.

A few weeks ago it was rejecting more than 50 coins at a time... but I've made it up to 700 so far.

Anyone able to save me some time and confirm what the max is ?

Thanks -- 50k worked for me now.

Looks like ITNS / the exchange is maturing nicely.

Te exchange no is good

I mean, it's not amazing but it's not that bad either. I bought many coins there and it worked fine. It's unfortunate that bit-z fucked up but the coin will eventually be listed into  a better exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
my wallet is not working sync to 93% and freeze. help?

What version of the wallet are you using?
downloaded from site for windows

Try to clear your data directory %userprofile%\appdata\roaming\intensecoin of all non-.wallet files before running. Attention!!! Do not delete files with the extension .wallet
Activity: 642
Merit: 250

downloaded from site for windows
Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Activity: 642
Activity: 254
Merit: 104

When you have followed the steps and did the things required + you filled out the form correctly, then you are in Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com

I am testing it at +100 coins at a time... but I bought 75,000 coins so it could take me all day at this rate.

A few weeks ago it was rejecting more than 50 coins at a time... but I've made it up to 700 so far.

I don't think there is a max cap. I used to withdraw up to 155k and it was ok.

Last time I tried on 12/4/17 I was getting errors at 400 coins -- had to drop to 50 coins.

I'm trying 5000 now to test... then I'll see about 50,000 coins.

i've done it with 90.000 just 1-2 weeks ago and it worked fine
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The time line might have been delayed but the project is more transparent now. They put out names of some people involved in the project.

Yes and that is good, there will be haters but much more supporters. There are a lot of coins out there that were born later and are gaining more profits than ITNS, but I'm still here with the coin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
got this from discord yesterday  Cool

SlowGrowth - Yesterday at 12:49 PM

However we are 4 weeks away of Having our vpn client mvp and browser plug-in whitepaper

And thats just on dev side
Activity: 151
The time line might have been delayed but the project is more transparent now. They put out names of some people involved in the project.
Activity: 84
In my opinion ITNS will be $1 at the end of 2018  Grin
So better get in now  Smiley

Looking forward to web browser plug in.
How will it actually make a connection to ITNS though? And use those ITNS as fuel?
Actual wallet in the plug-in?

Me too, in my opinion intense coin will reach a nice value soon, in one or two years, maybe less.

Project timeline was prolonged and release day was delayed, but as long as dev team still be proactive and show their confident on their works, I still be a supporter.
Activity: 714
Merit: 512

I withdrew over a million coins - few hundred thousand at a time - not one issue and shouldn't be

Interesting... perhaps it's simply been fixed ?

My first go-round on the 4th I couldn't even take out 400 coins at once.

Today worked fine at any QTY I tried.
ATTN : HashVault admin,

I sent an e-mail regarding mining on your pool -- also posting here in case you may see it first.

I am having the issue on my IP being banned again... seems to happen every few weeks.

I have ~60 machines running on it so it's a huge hassle to pause them / re-start them all... sent you my info to hopefully manually "un-ban" my IP.

So it seems like every 5-7 days when I enable 20+ KH/S my IP is banned on HashVault and/or the Official Pool.

Also sent an e-mail to HashVault admin -- possible to un-ban my IP again ?

What is the trigger in terms of how many invalid shares cause the IP ban ?
Activity: 32

I withdrew over a million coins - few hundred thousand at a time - not one issue and shouldn't be
Activity: 112

I don't think there is a max cap. I used to withdraw up to 155k and it was ok.

same i have withdrawn more than 80k coins in one go, i never got rejected a withdraw, all went smoothly and coins were in my wallet in under 5 minutes
Activity: 379

Te exchange no is good

Activity: 50

How will it actually make a connection to ITNS though? And use those ITNS as fuel?

Me too, in my opinion intense coin will reach a nice value soon, in one or two years, maybe less.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1

Activity: 367
Merit: 255
And I can info ru community here and already doing that https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-intense-coin-blockchain-backed-decentralized-vpn-hybrid-pow-2110485
And, may that posts results in xmas airdrop?
Jump to: